|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||17 Average|
|Tooltip||Throws a burning dagger that starts spinning after travelling a short distance, inflicting additional damage while spinning|
Stealth strikes cause the dagger to be engulfed in flames, exploding on contact with walls and enemies
|Inflicts Debuff||On Fire!|
|Debuff duration||1.5 seconds (Cinder)|
3 seconds (Explosion)
3-5 seconds (Dagger)
4-7 seconds (Stealth Strike Dagger)
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
Infernal Krises are craftable Pre-Hardmode daggers. When used, a dagger is thrown that begins to spin after traveling a short distance. While spinning, each dagger does 75% more damage. The daggers can pierce one enemy before breaking on the second. When contacting an enemy they inflict the On Fire! debuff for two seconds.
Performing a stealth strike with Infernal Krises will cause the next dagger thrown to glow orange, create an explosion upon contact with a tile or an enemy and create several burning cinder projectiles when impacting.
The Infernal Kris cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- A kris is a traditional Indonesian dagger. But, unlike Infernal Krises, a real kris is used like a shortsword instead of thrown.
- 2.0.3.005: Resprited.
- 2.0.2.001: Can no longer be recovered after being thrown.
- 1.5.1.001: Now inflicts On Fire! for 1.5 and 3 seconds from cinders and explosions respectively instead of 2.
- 1.5.0.001: Recipe now yields 100.
- Now inflicts On Fire! for 3-5 seconds on normal attacks and 4-7 seconds on stealth strikes instead of always inflicting it for 2 seconds.
- Cinders and explosion now deal 40% base damage instead of a flat 10 damage.
- Fixed projectile afterimages.
- Dagger, cinder and explosion now function in PvP.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.