Jump to navigation Jump to search
Terra Bullets are a Hardmode bullet type. Upon impact with blocks or an enemy, they will split into 2 terra shards which home in on enemies. The resulting bullets deal 30% the damage of the main bullet.
- Despite having low base damage, Terra Bullets can have an incredibly high DPS when used with a gun that has a high enough base damage, even surpassing some post-Moon Lord bullets in many cases.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- Buffed velocity multiplier from 2x to 4x.
- Decreased sell price from 4 to 16 .
- 1.5.0.001: Redid dust code to prevent frame drops.
- 1.4.3.001: Resprited projectiles.
- 188.8.131.52: Reduced the amount of dust produced by main bullets by 33%, and split bullets by 50%.
- 184.108.40.206: Fixed them spawning split bullets and playing their sound in the wrong place.
- 1.4.2.001: Split bullets now deal 30% main bullet damage instead of 50%.
- Now splits into 3-4 bullets instead of 1-3.
- Split bullets no longer have their damage cut in half in Revengeance Mode.
- 1.3.2.001: Resprited.
- 1.2.4.002: Now emits less dust.
- 1.2.1.001: Now splits into less bullets and produces less dust.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
Blade • Lance • Cosmic Bolter • Flameburster • Ray • Plantation Staff • Disk
Arrow • Bullet