Performing a stealth strike with Titanium Shurikens causes the shuriken to behave similarly to a boomerang, bouncing off tiles and recovering the shuriken to the player 100% of the time. If the boomerang shuriken hits an enemy, 4 homing shurikens appear from the shuriken itself after the first 3 hits.
The Titanium Shuriken cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- Buffed damage from 37 to 56.
- Stealth strikes now spawn 4 clones instead of an average of 1-2, but can only spawn on the first 3 hits instead of infinitely.
- Now properly uses local immunity frames.
- Recipe now yields 150 instead of 100.
- Can no longer be recovered after being thrown.
- Recipe now yields 100.
- 1.4.4.004: Now has a stealth strike effect.
- Buffed damage from 31 to 37.
- 1.4.1.001: Now larger.
- 22.214.171.1241: No longer bounces.
- 1.1.5: Fixed it not dealing throwing damage.
- 126.96.36.199: Resprited.
- 188.8.131.52: Resprited.
- 1.1: Introduced.