Auric Bars are post-Moon Lord bars that are made with Auric Ore and a Yharon Soul Fragment. They are used in creating some of the most powerful items the Calamity Mod has to offer, as well as Shadowspec Bars, which are used in the crafting of developer-tier items.
- Uniquely among most items in the mod, Auric Bars are unaffected by gravity when dropped as an item, similarly to souls or essences.
- Changed tooltip from "Godlike power emanates from the metal" to "Boundless power emanates from the metal".
- Resprited tile.
- 2.0.1.002: Resprited.
- Renamed from "Auric Tesla Bar" to "Auric Bar".
- Now uses 60 Auric Ore in its recipe instead of 20, and now yields 5 instead of 2. It no longer uses Life Alloy, Unholy Essence, Ascendant Spirit Essence, Core of Calamity, Galactica Singularity, or Darksun Fragment in its recipe.
- Now requires a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of a Draedon's Forge.
- Can now be placed as tiles.
- Fixed a visual error with glowmasks.
- Now uses 1 Ascendant Spirit Essence in its recipe instead of 2 Nightmare Fuel, 2 Endothermic Energy, and 2 Phantoplasm.
- Increased sell price from 45 to 60 .
- Now uses 2 Unholy Essences in its recipe.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.