Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Due to only requiring early-Hardmode materials to craft, this item can be used to fight Plantera earlier than normal. This is intentional, to give players more freedom as to how they progress through their playthrough.
- Its name is a portmanteau of the words "portable" and "bulb", which are also the words that made up the item's previous name.
- Internally, this item is referred to as "Bulb of Doom".
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.3.002: Now requires an Anvil to craft instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- 2.0.2.001: No longer uses 10 Souls of Light, 10 Souls of Night or 1 Vine in its recipe.
- 2.0.0.001: Decreased use time from 45 to 10.
- 1.5.1.001: Tooltip now clarifies that it must be used in the Jungle.
- Now non-consumable and stacks to 1.
- Can no longer be used during Boss Rush.
- No longer sold by the Witch Doctor after defeating Plantera.
- Now uses 1 Vine in its recipe instead of 1 Maneater Bulb.
- Renamed from "Portable Bulb" to "Portabulb".
- Now uses 15 Jungle Spores, 1 Maneater Bulb, 3 Murky Paste, 10 Souls of Light, 10 Souls of Night and 1 Trapper Bulb in its recipe instead of 3 Bars of Life and 1 Living Shard.
- 1.2.0.002: Now sold by the Witch Doctor after defeating Plantera.
- 1.2.0.001: Introduced.