|Use time||17 Average|
|Tooltip||Increases magic damage by 8%|
Reduces defense by 6% and life regen by 0.5 HP/s
'I drank a full barrel of this stuff once in one night, I couldn't remember who I was the next day.'
|Inflicts Debuff||White Wine|
|Debuff duration||5 minutes|
|Debuff tooltip||Magic damage increased, life regen and defense reduced|
|Buy / Sell||6 / 80|
White Wine is a Hardmode potion that is sold by the Drunk Princess NPC after all the Mechanical Bosses have been defeated. It grants the White Wine debuff when consumed, which reduces life regen by 1 and defense by 6%, but increases magic damage by 8%. It also inflicts Mana Sickness for 5 seconds.
While the effects of the White Wine debuff are mostly beneficial, it is still considered a debuff, and therefore cannot be removed by right-clicking the icon.
- 2.0.3.003: Resprited buff.
- 2.0.2.001: Nerfed magic damage boost from 10% to 8% and mana recovery from 400 to 300.
- Now decreases defense by 6% instead of by 6 defense.
- Decreased buy price from 25 to 6 .
- 1.4.4.002: Now sold after defeating all Mechanical Bosses.
- 1.4.3.002: Moved the flavor text to the first line of tooltip.
- 18.104.22.168: Fixed it not working properly with Quick Buff, Quick Heal, and any Mana Flower-like effects.
- 1.4.2.001: Decreased life regeneration penalty from 3 to 1.
- 1.4.0.001: Introduced.