|"Rogue Rebalancing Update Hotfixes"|
|Release date||January 5, 2019|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.4.1.002 update made some bosses more fair, along with buffing the Revengeance Mode Golem. It also fixed several issues from Update 1.4.1.001, changed the recipes for the Ancient and Ashen Furniture sets, and resprites for the Cosmilite furniture set.
Bosses and Enemies
- Nerfed Armored Digger's health from 40,000 / 80,000 to 30,000 / 60,000 .
- Small Astrum Deus worms no longer have increased firerate based on how much health the player has left.
- Nerfed free Astrum Deus Probe's health from 2000 / 4000 to 600 / 1200 .
- Decreased the frequency at which Brimstone Elemental fires her Hellfireballs.
- Calamitas changes:
- Decreased Calamitas and her brothers' speeds.
- Decreased the frequency at which phase 2 fires her lasers.
- Brothers can no longer instantly shoot their respective projectiles as soon as they spawn.
- Catastrophe longer shoots fireballs more frequently based on how much health the player has left.
- Decreased Revengeance Mode Duke Fishron's charge speed.
- Revengeance Mode Golem now inflicts Armor Crunch and enrages outside the Jungle Temple.
- Jungle Dragon, Yharon now summons his Bumblebirbs closer to himself.
- Decreased Revengeance Mode Plantera's speed and projectile firerate.
- Siren and Leviathan changes:
- Decreased The Leviathan's speed.
- Increased the distance from the player at which The Leviathan starts her charge.
- Increased the distance from the player at which The Siren starts her charge.
- Decreased the speed of The Siren's Frost Mists.
- Decreased Revengeance Mode Skeletron Prime's speed.
- Decreased Revengeance Mode Spazmatism's speed.
- Ancient Altar, Ancient Basin, Ancient Bathtub, Ancient Bed, Ancient Bookcase, Ancient Chair, Ancient Chandelier, Ancient Door, Ancient Dresser, Ancient Lamp, Ancient Lantern, Ancient Monolith, Ancient Pipe Organ, Ancient Sink, Ancient Sofa, Ancient Table, and Ancient Work Bench now use the rarity instead of , and can no longer be crafted with their Ashen counterparts and Essences of Chaos at an Ashen Altar.
- Ancient Altar now uses 10 Brimstone Slag and 10 Charred Ore in its recipe instead of 25 of each.
- Ancient Basin now uses 10 Brimstone Slag and 5 Charred Ore in its recipe instead of 25 of each.
- Ancient Monolith now uses 9 Charred Ore in its recipe instead of 3 Charred Ore and 6 Unholy Cores.
- Renamed Ancient Piano to Ancient Pipe Organ.
- All Ashen furniture pieces now use the rarity instead of .
- Ashen Altar, Ashen Basin, Ashen Bathtub, Ashen Bed, Ashen Bookcase, Ashen Chair, Ashen Chandelier, Ashen Door, Ashen Dresser, Ashen Lamp, Ashen Lantern, Ashen Monolith, Ashen Pipe Organ, Ashen Sink, Ashen Sofa, Ashen Table, and Ashen Work Bench can no longer be crafted with their Ancient counterparts and Unholy Cores at an Ancient Altar.
- Ashen Altar now uses 10 Smooth Brimstone Slag and 10 Unholy Cores in its recipe instead of 25 Cinderplate and 25 Brimstone Slag.
- Ashen Basin now uses 10 Smooth Brimstone Slag and 5 Unholy Cores in its recipe instead of 25 Cinderplate and 25 Smooth Brimstone Slag.
- Ashen Chest can no longer be crafted with 1 Ashen Key and 1 Locked Ashen Chest.
- Ashen Monolith now uses 9 Unholy Cores in its recipe instead of 3 Cinderplate and 6 Unholy Cores.
- Renamed Ashen Piano to Ashen Pipe Organ.
- Nerfed Aureate Booster's flight time from 120 to 100.
- Divine Retribution now has a tooltip.
- Buffed Murasama's damage from 666 to 999, and gave it a 30% critical strike chance.
- Nerfed the damages of the offensive and defensive guardians from the Profaned Soul Artifact from 400% of the player's summon damage to 150%.
- Armor Crunch can now be inflicted on players.
- The Boss Health Bar no longer appears for any NPCs with under 400 health.
- Death Mode natural boss spawns are now indicated by a status message in chat shortly before they spawn.
- Reduced Death Mode natural boss spawnrates.
- The Drunk Princess can now mention "DevAesthetic" in her donor quote.
- Resprited Cosmilite Brick.
- Resprited Cosmilite Brick Wall.
- Resprited Cosmilite Platform.
- Resprited Cosmilite Bathtub, Cosmilite Bed, Cosmilite Bookcase, Cosmilite Candelabra, Cosmilite Candle, Cosmilite Chair, Cosmilite Chandelier, Cosmilite Chest, Cosmilite Clock, Cosmilite Door, Cosmilite Dresser, Cosmilite Lamp, Cosmilite Lantern, Cosmilite Piano, Cosmilite Sink, Cosmilite Sofa, Cosmilite Table, and Cosmilite Work Bench.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Armored Digger from despawning.
- Fixed an issue that prevented damage from Sentries and Vanilla Minions from increasing the player's summoner proficiency.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Boss Rush from progressing in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with the hitbox of Bear's Eye's Bear pet.
- Fixed Juvenile Eidolon Wyrm having inconsistent health values across its segments.