Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||October 21, 2022|
|Music Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
- Added a custom cast sound for Art Attack, custom hit sounds for Exo Mechs, and new stealth strike sounds for Nanotech or Raider's Talisman.
Bosses and NPCs
- Acid Eel now has wiggle motion. Nerfed its health from 80 / 160 / 240 to 42 / 84 / 126 in Tier 1, 240 / 480 / 720 to 176 / 352 / 528 in Tier 2, 3300 / 6600 / 9900 to 2000 / 4000 / 6000 in Tier 3.
- Aquatic Urchins now drift along sea walls.
- Decreased Astrum Aureus' hit sound delay from 20 to 16.
- The Bandit no longer sells Gel Darts.
- Brimstone Hearts, XF-09 Ares, and XM-05 Thanatos no longer take less damage from Seraphim's laser.
- Nerfed Brimstone Witch's health from 1,000,000 to 960,000.
- Improved Draedon's ambience track quality.
- Changed selection description for Artemis and Apollo from "a pair of extremely agile destroyers with pulse cannons" to "a pair of extremely persistent automatons with unstable energy reserves".
- Nuclear Toad now flashes red for up to 2 seconds before exploding. Increased radius for explosion and velocity of the goo upon exploding.
- Nerfed Skyfin's ascent speed by 16.67%. Nerfed its Tier 1 health from 70 / 140 / 210 to 50 / 100 / 150 .
- The Slime God no longer drops Slime Puppet Staff.
- Sulphurous Skater jumps 25% as often.
- World Feeders now drop 6-15 Cursed Flames and 4-8 Souls of Night in Death Mode.
- Added the name "Kiriku" for the Zoologist.
- Now plays a custom sound while force teleporting the player.
- Increased tier transition volume
- Bosses no longer drop loot or spawn Town NPCs when killed.
- Adrenaline Meter now pauses generation between boss spawns.
- Anahita now has a 2-second custom spawn cooldown.
- Calamitas, Crabulon, and The Destroyer no longer have 5-second custom spawn cooldowns.
- Ceaseless Void, Jungle Dragon, Yharon, The Plaguebringer Goliath, Signus, Envoy of the Devourer, and Storm Weaver now use their respective spawning sounds instead of Boss Rush summoning sounds.
- Cosmic Guardians are no longer blacklisted from spawning.
- Nerfed Crab Shroom's health from 15,000 / 30,000 / 45,000 to 8000 / 16,000 / 24,000 .
- Nerfed Crabulon's health from 1,100,000 / 1,760,000 / 2,640,000 to 680,000 / 1,088,000 / 1,632,000 .
- The Dragonfolly, Duke Fishron, The Old Duke and Yharon now have 99% DR during phase transitions.
- Buffed Jungle Dragon, Yharon's health from 370,000 / 592,000 / 888,000 to 740,000 / 1,184,000 / 1,776,000 .
- Ravager now spawns 50% higher up.
- Buffed Signus's health from 240,000 / 384,000 / 576,000 to 320,000 / 512,000 / 768,000
- Buffed Skeletron Prime's health from 110,000 / 165,000 / 198,000 / 210,375 / 252,450 to 150,000 / 225,000 / 270,000 / 286,875 / 344,250 .
- Storm Weaver no longer causes rain to occur while summoned and during the battle. Buffed its health from 475,000 / 760,000 / 1,140,000 to 500,000 / 800,000 / 1,200,000 .
- Buffed Supreme Calamitas's health from 500,000 / 800,000 / 1,200,000 to 900,000 / 1,440,000 / 2,160,000 but all attacks deal half as much damage.
- Buffed Brimstone Heart's heath from 10,000 / 20,000 / 30,000 to 20,000 / 40,000 / 60,000
- Supreme Soul Seekers now deal half as much damage.
- Buffed brothers' health from 100,000 / 200,000 / 300,000 to 200,000 / 400,000 / 600,000 but all attacks deal half as much damage.
- Added the remaining bosses: Deerclops, Empress of Light, Exo Mechs, and Queen Slime.
- Re-ordered Boss Rush progression based on boss progression:
- Tier 1 now contain Pre-Hardmode bosses
- Tier 2 now contains bosses after Wall of Flesh, up to Plantera
- Tier 3 now contains bosses after Plantera, up to Moon Lord
- Tier 4 now contains bosses after Moon Lord, up to The Devourer of Gods
- Tier 5 contains the remaining main bosses: Yharon, Exo Mechs, and Supreme Calamitas.
- Nerfed Ancient Ice Chunk's damage from 35 to 31.
- Nerfed Blood Boiler's damage from 250 to 145.
- Nerfed Blood Clot Staff and Dank Staff's damage from 16 to 7 and effective local hit cooldown from 10 to 24. Nerfed both minions' turning speed.
- Buffed Bloodstained Glove, Electrician's Glove, and Nanotech stealth strike heal from 1 to 2.
- Nerfed Bloodstained Glove and Filthy Glove stealth strike armor penetration boost from 10 to 8.
- Buffed Bouncing Eyeball's damage from 15 to 16.
- Nerfed The Burning Sky's damage from 244 to 134.
- Cosmic Viper Engine minions no longer use the Optic Staff minion AI style. Increased its movement speed and doubled its target range.
- Buffed Crushsaw Crasher's damage from 65 to 85, velocity from 11 to 13.5, and stealth strike damage multiplier from 0.2 to 0.7. All projectiles now give 12 local immunity frames instead of 10 for stealth strikes and 14 otherwise.
- Improved Dormant Brimseeker minion charging rate, movement speed, and tracking distance. Nerfed local hit cooldown from 10 to 15.
- Nerfed Electrician's Glove and Filthy Glove stealth strike damage boost from 10% to 8%.
- Additionally nerfed Electrician's Glove spark damage from 15 to 10.
- Nerfed Elemental Ray's damage from 90 to 70.
- Nerfed Empyrean Knives' damage from 230 to 198.
- Removed Exo Box's speed up key.
- Flak Toxicannon's acidic droplets now give enemies 17 local immunity frames.
- Buffed Glove of Precision's damage and critical strike chance boost from 12% to 15%.
- Rebalanced Glove of Recklessness, now increases rogue stealth regeneration by 15% but increased the damage loss from 10% to 12%.
- Nerfed Guidelight of Oblivion's flame spawn rate by 28.57% and decreased maximum active flame count from 20 to 15. Nerfed its damage from 188 to 75.
- Nerfed Heavenly Gale's damage from 350 to 334.
- Jousting Lances' damage formula can now be affected by damage boosts, as was originally intended.
- Buffed Light God's Brilliance's damage from 64 to 100.
- Buffed Magnetic Meltdown's damage from 60 to 100.
- Nerfed Mounted Scanner's minion firing rate by 73.33%.
- Mythril Knife now inflicts Acid Venom for 2 seconds, Irradiated for 1 second, and Poisoned for 5 seconds instead of Cursed Inferno, God Slayer Inferno, and Irradiated for 5 seconds.
- Nerfed Nanotech's stealth strike armor penetration boost from 20 to 15.
- Oiled now increases damage per second of fire debuffs by 25 for all debuffs, instead of increasing certain debuffs' damage.
- Nerfed Platinum armor Calamity set bonus life regeneration and critical strike chance boost from every 10 defense capping at 50 to every 15 defense capping at 45.
- Nerfed Platinum Helmet's damage boost from 8% to 6%.
- Nerfed Platinum Chainmail's critical strike chance boost from 6% to 5%.
- Rusty Beacon Prototype now inflicts Irradiated for 2 seconds and Poisoned for 4 seconds, instead of Sulphuric Poisoning for 1.5 seconds. Buffed its damage from 2 to 8.
- Rusty Medallion now rains droplets 100% of the time with a 0.42-second cooldown. The droplets now deal 9 damage scaled by ranged bonuses instead of 30% of weapon damage. Decreased amount of droplets from 3 to 1 but droplets now rain towards the target.
- Buffed Sand Dollar's stealth damage multiplier from 0.75 to 2.25.
- Nerfed Saros Possession's damage from 210 to 200.
- Buffed Scarlet Devil's damage from 8000 to 10,000 and use time from 81 to 60.
- Buffed Scourge of the Cosmos' use time from 20 to 16 and velocity from 15 to 20.
- Buffed Scuttler's Jewel spike damage from 15 to 20 and duration from 0.67 seconds to 1.33 seconds, but nerfed pierce from 2 to 1.
- Nerfed Seraphim's dagger pierce from infinite to 2. Daggers now lose 50% damage per hit, and lasers now lose 70% damage per hit. Decreased stealth strike damage multiplier from 1.4 to 1.
- Nerfed Staff of the Mechworm's damage from 118 to 100.
- Buffed Stream Gouge's damage from 300 to 400.
- Sulphurous armor bubbles now inflict Irradiated instead of Acid Venom.
- Nerfed Tactical Plague Engine's damage from 200 to 160 and minion firing rate by 40%.
- Buffed Terra Flameburster's damage from 43 to 55
- Nerfed Urchin Stinger's damage from 17 to 13.
- Nerfed Warloks' Moon Fist's damage from 700 to 450.
- Nerfed Yharon's Kindle Staff's damage from 340 to 300.
- The Anomaly's Nanogun now requires decryption of the Ice schematic instead of the Underworld.
- 333 Gel Darts can now be crafted from 2 Purified Gel, 6 Gel, and 1 Hellstone Bar at a Static Refiner.
- Necroplasmic Beacon now uses Any Wood instead of exclusively Spooky Wood.
- Parasitic Scepter can now be crafted with 10 Sulphuric Scales and 35 Acidwood at an Anvil.
- Slime Puppet Staff can now be crafted from 22 Purified Gel, 25 Gel, and 6 Hellstone Bars at a Static Refiner.
- Wandering Jingasa's Astral Clay recipe variant is now crafted at a Loom instead of a Furnace as intended.
- Ancient Gold Helmet now counts as an alternate piece for Gold armor's Calamity set bonus.
- The Anomaly's Nanogun is now instead of .
- Draedon's Heart now has a custom Nanomachines Meter texture.
- Eternity can no longer receive the Oblatory enchantment.
- Evil Islands can now spawn up to 20% closer to the center of the world.
- The ice schematic now shows The Anomaly's Nanogun as an unlocked item.
- Various changes to the Sulphurous Sea:
- The shore now contains more Acidwood Trees.
- Smoothened and expanded the Sulphurous Sea shore extension.
- Islands now feature sharper curves.
- Islands and caves now have significantly rougher terrain, having no defined shape instead of large, connected elliptical chambers.
- Upper Sulphurous Sea caves can now occasionally have air pockets.
- Rough two-way tunnels now occasionally cut through the blocks.
- Hardened Sulphurous Sandstone now makes up most of the lower Sulphurous Sea instead of Sulphurous Sandstone.
- Sulphurous Sandstone now makes up the outline of cave formations instead of Hardened Sulphurous Sandstone.
- Reduced the amount of cave outlines generated.
- Rusty Chests now have specific chest loot depending on the location of the chest:
- Sulphur columns now connect between longer distances and break into fewer gores when broken.
- Sulphuric bubbles which appear from the water no longer move slower underwater.
- Sulphurous Vines now grow significantly less often.
- Steam Geysers now emit steam particles instead of dust.
- Steam Geysers now fire steam consistently when in range, instead of at a random chance.
- Naturally-generated Sulphurous Sand Walls Sulphurous Sandstone Walls in the biome no longer generate water.
- Water in the Sulphurous Sea now fills a meter over 12 seconds which damages the player when it is full, instead of inflicting constant Sulphuric Poisoning.
- The Undertaker can now perform point-blank shots.
- Fixed Ares' Exoskeleton UI being unable to be interacted.
- Fixed Boss Rush not teleporting players properly in multiplayer.
- Reverted Beetle Might's tooltip changes due to Beetle Might's nerfs no longer applying.
- Bladecrest Oathsword, Cosmic Shiv, and Elemental Shiv no longer falsely count as true melee.
- Bloom Stone and Plaguebringer Pistons can now properly grow Teal Mushrooms.
- Fixed Boss Effects tooltip still saying it disables teleporters.
- Brimlance can now properly gain melee speed boosts.
- Fixed Brimstone Crate being unobtainable without crate-boosting equipment.
- Fixed Brimstone Witch showing the shop icon while the Dialogue Panel Rework Mod is enabled.
- Corrosive Spine now also causes rogue attacks to inflict Poisoned instead of Acid Venom on PVP attacks, instead of exclusively enemy attacks.
- Fixed Corrosive Spine, The Evolution, Iron Francisca, Lead Tomahawk, and Soma Prime tooltips being incorrect.
- Fixed Deerclops dropping duplicate loot.
- Fixed A Desert Nuisance not spawning in multiplayer.
- Updated Exquisitely Stuffed, Plenty Satisfied, and Well Fed tooltips to reflect the changes made to life regeneration.
- Fixed Gruesome Eminence and Rancor not loading properly.
- Heavenly Gale arrows are now properly affected by arrow damage boosts.
- Fixed functions of Honey Rocket and Lava Rocket being swapped for Blissful Bombardier, The Hive, and Scorpio rockets.
- Fixed Occult Brick requiring 1 to research instead of the intended 100.
- Profaned Soul Artifact now spawns its Offensive and Defensive Guardians properly without their removed conditions.
- Fixed Profaned Soul Crystal playing Providence's death sound when hurt instead of the hurt sound.
- Fixed Puff Shroom not being able to be researched.
- Fixed Serpent's Bite and Sparkling Empress being catchable in the Brimstone Crag.
- Fixed The Slime God not dropping loot when Fargo's Soul Mod is enabled.
- Fixed textures of Staff of Blushie not appearing on screen.
- Thank You now drops properly from vanilla Treasure Bags.
- Fixed Thank You dropping directly from Eater of Worlds in difficulties Expert and up, rather than its Treasure Bag.
- Fixed a typo in Urchin Stinger's tooltip.
- Whips now properly use speed-affected melee class modifiers instead of universal modifiers for the reforge rework.