|Tooltip||Rogue projectiles create nanoblades as they travel|
Stealth strikes summon nanobeams and sparks on enemy hits
Stealth strikes have +15 armor penetration, deal 5% more damage, and heal for 2 HP
15% increased rogue damage and 15% increased rogue velocity
Landing a stealth strike grants a 12% crit bonus to non-stealth strikes
This crit bonus decays over 5 seconds
The Nanotech is a post-Moon Lord Accessory for the Rogue class. When equipped, rogue projectiles release a nanoblade while active for every half a second, up to a maximum of five blades at once. Nanoblades deal 60 typeless damage which can be affected by rogue damage bonuses and can slightly home into enemies. The accessory grants the effects of the Raider's Talisman and Electrician's Glove. It also grants +15% increased rogue damage and 15% increased rogue velocity.
If the player utilizes a stealth strike and hits an enemy with this accessory equipped, three nano flares will rain down onto the target. Nano flares deal 120 typeless damage which can be affected by rogue damage bonuses. This effect only triggers for the first three enemies hit, and has a cooldown of one second.
- For a full crafting tree, see here.
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||4|
- Effect can only occur when striking an enemy that has a damage stat of 5 or higher, that are not spawned from statues.
- The projectiles created by weapons like the Scarlet Devil and Gacruxian Mollusk also leave nanoblades in their wake.
- This accessory can be considered the counterpart to the Eclipse Mirror, as that focuses more on the stealth aspect of the rogue class, whereas this accessory focuses more on the damage aspect.
- Nerfed nano flare damage from 125 to 120.
- Now procs stealth strike projectile effects on the first 3 hits of a projectile instead of the first 5.
- 2.0.3.003: Buff nano flare damage from 120 to 125.
- Added new stealth strike sounds.
- Buffed stealth strike heal from 1 to 2.
- Nerfed stealth strike armor penetration boost from 20 to 15.
- Now increases non-stealth strike rogue critical strike chance by 12% after performing a stealth strike which decays over 5 seconds, instead of gradually increasing rogue damage after landing critical strikes which lasts until death.
- Fixed it applying armor penetration improperly.
- 1.5.1.001: Projectile rain effect no longer stacks with Feather Crown or Moonstone Crown.
- Buffed rogue damage boost from 12% to 15%.
- Now rains 3 nano flares on stealth strikes instead of 6, and they now have a 1 second cooldown.
- Nano flares now deal rogue damage and have a base damage of 120.
- Now uses 4 Galactica Singularities and 8 Luminite Bars in its recipe, and now requires a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of a Draedon's Forge.
- Fixed an issue with it incorrectly displaying crit levels.
- Buffed the maximum rogue damage boost from 10% to 15%.
- Nanoblades now have a soft damage cap of 150.
- Frequency of nanoblades can no longer be influenced.
- No longer makes rogue attacks have a chance to instantly kill enemies.
- 1.4.5.002: Now uses 4 Ascendant Spirit Essences in its recipe instead of 20 Nightmare Fuel, 20 Endothermic Energy, and 20 Phantoplasm.
- Nerfed rogue damage boost from 10% to 5%. Nerfed the maximum damage stack boost from 25% to 10%, stealth strike armor penetration boost from 30 to 20, and stealth strike damage from 10% to 5%.
- Nerfed nanoblade projectile cap from 30 to 25 and damage from 15% to 10%.
- Added a cooldown of 0.5 seconds for the damage stacking effect.
- Now causes stealth strikes to spawn 6 nano flares which deal 1000 damage added by 5% of the initial projectile's damage, which is now independent from Moonstone Crown's effect.
- 184.108.40.206: Can no longer affect projectiles fired from Town NPCs.
- 220.127.116.11: Tooltip will now list the player's current stacked crit boost.
- 18.104.22.168: Tooltip now mentions that it inherits Moonstone Crown's effects.
- 22.214.171.124: Now uses Moonstone Crown in its recipe, and inherits its effects.
- 126.96.36.199: Resprited it and nanoblades.
- Nerfed rogue damage boost from 15% to 10%, and rogue critical strike chance boost from 10% to 5%.
- Now uses Raider's Talisman and Rogue Emblem in its recipe and inherits their effects.
- 188.8.131.52: Decreased the damage of failed instakills from 5x to 3x.
- Buffed rogue critical strike chance boost from 5% to 10%.
- Nanoblades are now spawned every 0.5 seconds instead of 1.5.
- Nanoblades now deal 15% projectile damage instead of 33%.
- No longer boosts defense and damage reduction while a rogue weapon is held.
- Updated tooltip to reflect throwing being reworked into rogue.
- Buffed rogue damage and velocity boosts from 10% to 15%, nerfed rogue critical strike chance boost from 10% to 5%, and Nanoblades now deal 33% projectile damage instead of 100%.
- Nerfed throwing damage, velocity, and critical strike chance boosts from 15% to 10%.
- Nerfed the homing of homing blades.
- 1.3.2.001: Nerfed defense boost from 30 to 15.
- Moved the mention of throwing critical strike chance boost on its tooltip to a new line.
- Nerfed throwing damage and velocity boosts from 20% to 15%.
- 1.2.4.001: Nanoblades are no longer affected by gravity and can home in on enemies.
- 1.2.3.001: Fixed it being blocked from instakilling Bumblebirb's clones instead of Yharon's Bumblebirbs.
- 1.2.0.001: Resprited.
- 184.108.40.2061: Introduced.