|Tooltip||Press Spectral Veil Teleport to consume 25% of your maximum stealth to perform a mid-range teleport and render you momentarily invulnerable|
If you dodge something while invulnerable, you instantly gain full stealth
Teleportation is disabled while Chaos State is active
Stealth generates 15% faster
'The inside of the cloak is full of teeth...'
|Inflicts Debuff||Chaos State|
|Debuff duration||15 seconds (When used)|
|Debuff tooltip||Rod of Discord teleports are disabled|
|Signus, Envoy of the Devourer||1||100%|
The Spectral Veil is a Post-Moon Lord rogue accessory dropped by Signus, Envoy of the Devourer. While equipped, pressing the Spectral Veil Teleport key teleports the player to the position of the cursor at the cost of 25% of the player's stealth and receiving the Chaos State debuff. The teleport has a maximum range of 845 pixels, which is a bit more than 50 tiles, and will only trigger if there is enough clear space for the player. After a successful teleport, the player gains 0.75 seconds of immunity frames. If the player gets hit during this invulnerability period, their stealth regenerates to full. Teleports are disabled for as long as the player is inflicted with Chaos State. The item also makes stealth generate 15% faster.
- The stealth regeneration effect can only occur one time per teleport.
- The Spectral Veil was implemented based on a community suggestion made by Hyperin on the mod's Discord server, where it was called "Signus' Cloak".
- 2.0.2.001: Nerfed immunity frames gained from 1 second to 0.75.
- 2.0.1.002: Adjusted stealth regeneration boost from 20% only while moving to 15% regardless of condition.
- Removed 10% movement speed boost and nerfed the immunity frames after being hit from 2.5 seconds to 1.
- Fixed a bug that prevented its dodge from activating.
- 1.5.0.002: Fixed a typo in its tooltip.
- 1.4.5.001: Now only grants boosted Chaos State if a boss or event is active.
- 1.4.3.001: Now obtainable.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced, but unobtainable.