|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||When you take over 100 damage in one hit you become immune to damage for an extended period of time|
Grants an extra jump and increased jump height
12% increased jump speed
Helm: Enemies are more likely to target you
Hood: 18% increased summon damage and +1 max minion
Summons a mini Slime God to fight for you, the type depends on what world evil you have
Mask: +90 maximum stealth
|Grants Buff||Baby Slime God|
|Buff duration||Infinite (Hood)|
|Buff tooltip||The slime god will protect you|
|Sell||7 20 (set)|
|Baby Slime God|
Statigel armor is a craftable Pre-Hardmode armor set made from Purified Gel and Blighted Gel. It requires 24 Purified Gel and 24 Blighted Gel to make the whole set or 44 Purified Gel and 44 Blighted Gel for a set with all five headpieces.
It consists of Statigel Armor, Statigel Greaves and five different headpieces: Statigel Helm, Statigel Headgear, Statigel Cap, Statigel Hood and Statigel Mask.
The Statigel Armor gives 10 defense and +5% increased critical strike chance; and the Statigel Greaves give 8 defense, 5% increased damage, and 5% increased movement speed.
- The Statigel Helm gives 9 defense, 10% increased melee damage, 7% increased melee critical strike chance, and 10% increased melee speed.
Its set bonus grants an additional 400 Aggro.
- The Statigel Headgear gives 7 defense, 10% increased ranged damage, and 7% increased ranged critical strike chance.
- The Statigel Cap gives 5 defense, 10% increased magic damage, 7% increased magic critical strike chance, 10% decreased mana cost, and +30 max mana.
- The Statigel Hood gives 4 defense, increased minion knockback
Its set bonus gives an additional 18% summon damage and +1 max minion, and summons a Baby Slime God that will attack enemies.
- The Baby Slime God moves and attacks like any other slime minion, with 33 base damage. The color of the minion depends on the world's evil biome.
- The Statigel Mask gives 6 defense, 10% increased rogue damage, 7% increased rogue critical strike chance, 5% increased movement speed and 34% chance to not consume thrown items.
Its set bonus gives a maximum rogue stealth of 90.
Equipping a full set will always increase the player's jump height by 5 blocks and jump speed by 30%, along with adding an extra jump which emits blue gel-like particles below the player when performed. Additionally, taking over 100 damage in one hit grants the player 30 extra immunity frames.
A full set will always provide a total of at least 22 defense, 5% increased damage, critical strike chance, and movement speed.
- 2.0.3.005: Improved the visuals of its double jump.
- Statigel Cap, Statigel Headgear, Statigel Helm, Statigel Hood and Statigel Mask now use 5 Blighted Gel in their recipes instead of 9 Hellstone Bars.
- Statigel Armor now uses 12 Purified Gel and 12 Blighted Gel in its recipe instead of 8 Purified Gel and 13 Hellstone Bars.
- Statigel Greaves now use 7 Purified Gel and 7 Blighted Gel in their recipe instead of 6 Purified Gel and 11 Hellstone Bars.
- Nerfed max stealth boost from 100 to 90.
- Increased Statigel Cap, Statigel Headgear, Statigel Helm, Statigel Hood, and Statigel Mask sell price from 1 to 2 40 .
- Increased Statigel Armor sell price from 80 to 2 40 .
- Increased Statigel Greaves sell price from 60 to 2 40 .
- 1.5.1.001: Nerfed Statigel Mask movement speed boost from 12% to 5%.
- 1.5.0.003: Fixed an issue that caused its set bonus extra-jumps to be reset when hitting a ceiling.
- Jump speed boost is now 75% less effective if the player has auto jump.
- Statigel Helm now increases aggro by 400.
- Statigel Hood minion slot boost has been moved to the set bonus.
- Fixed double jump proccing while on mounts that disable jumps, and not proccing while on mounts that allow them.
- Added custom jump effects.
- 1.4.5.001: Now requires a Static Refiner to craft instead of an Anvil.
- 1.4.3.002: Now increases max stealth by 100 instead of 105.
- Jump speed boost can now stack with Shiny Red Balloon and its upgrades.
- Fixed Statigel Mask's tooltip to reflect its actual item consumption chance reduction.
- Fixed slimes not benefitting from increased all-class damage.
- 22.214.171.124: Nerfed set bonus slime minion's damage from 33 to 26, and hit cooldown from 10 to 23.
- 126.96.36.199: Rogue set bonus now explains how to use stealth strikes in its tooltip.
- 188.8.131.52: Statigel Mask now provides a 12% movement speed boost.
- 184.108.40.206: Statigel Cap now increases max mana by 30.
- 1.4.2.001: Statigel Hood's Baby Slime God minion now scales with the player's summon damage.
- 1.4.1.003: All pieces now use the rarity instead of .
- Updated Statigel Mask's tooltip to reflect throwing being reworked into rogue.
- Moved Statigel Hood's summon damage boost to its summon set bonus, buffed it from 10% to 18%, and reworded its description to say it boosts "minion damage" instead of "summon damage".
- Buffed Statigel Cap's defense from 4 to 5.
- Buffed Statigel Hood's defense from 2 to 4.
- Buffed Statigel Mask's defense from 5 to 6.
- Set bonus now provides a 10% damage and 7% critical strike chance boost instead of a 7% damage boost and 5% critical strike chance boost.
- Set bonus no longer provides increased stats as the player's health lowers.
- 1.2.3.004: Set bonus now grants increased jump speed, an extra jump, and temporary immunity if the player is hit for over 100 damage.
- 1.2.0.001: Fixed set bonus baby slime gods taking up minion slots.
- Introduced Statigel Hood.
- Set bonus now activates at different health values.
- Set bonus now provides critical strike chance boosts for each helmet's respective damage type (except summoner), and movement speed boosts as health lowers.
- Introduced Statigel Cap, Statigel Headgear, and Statigel Mask.
- Buffed Statigel Helm defense from 7 to 9.
- Statigel Helm now provides a 7% melee damage and speed boost instead of a 10% throwing damage boost and a 15% throwing velocity boost.
- Statigel Helm no longer grants an 8% summon damage boost and extra minion.
- Statigel Armor now provides a 5% critical strike chance boost to all damage types instead of just throwing.
- Statigel Armor no longer provides a 5% throwing damage boost and a 50% chance to not consume consumable throwing weapons.
- Statigel Greaves now provide a 5% damage boost to all damage types instead of a 10% summon damage boost.
- Nerfed Statigel Greaves movement speed boost from 10% to 5%.
- Set bonus now grants a 5% melee damage boost instead of a 10% summon damage boost when below 50% health.
- 220.127.116.11: Fixed sheeting errors on Statigel Greaves and Statigel Helm's equipped sprites.
- 18.104.22.168: Resprited.
- 1.1.5.08: Broke up tooltips for Statigel Armor and Statigel Greaves to use separate lines instead of it all being on one line.
- 22.214.171.124: Nerfed Statigel Helm's throwing damage boost from 20% to 10%, summon damage boost from 10% to 8%, and throwing critical strike chance boost from 10% to 5%.
- 1.1: Statigel Greaves now increase summon damage by 10% instead of adding 10 damage.
- 1.0: Introduced.
|Purified Gel • Statigel Block • Statigel Wall • Furniture • Gelpick|
Gelitic Blade • The God's Gambit • Gunk Shot • Goobow • Slime Puppet Staff • Gel Dart
Statigel Armor • Radiant Ooze • Jelly-Charged Battery • Blue Statigel Dye • Pink Statigel Dye • Slime God Dye