Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||+1 max minion|
Wulfrum Bastion - Double tap DOWN while dismounted to equip wulfrum power armor
While the armor is active, you can only use the integrated fusion cannon, but your defensive stats are increased
Calling down the armor consumes one piece of wulfrum metal scrap, and the armor will lose durability faster when hit
Hold SHIFT to see the stats of the fusion cannon
Experimental Wulfrum Fusion Array
It consists of a Wulfrum Hat & Goggles, Wulfrum Jacket, and Wulfrum Overalls.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 3 defense
- +1 max minions
- 10% increased summon damage
- 5% increased movement speed
- 5% increased damage reduction
- Pressing ▼ Down twice in quick succession transforms the player into a robot at the cost of one Wulfrum Metal Scrap. While transformed, the player cannot use any item other than the Experimental Wulfrum Fusion Array, which is a summon weapon that fires rapid bursts of three energy pellets. Energy pellets cannot pierce but slightly curve into enemies, and have 10 base armor penetration. The player also gains 13 defense and 5% damage reduction while transformed, but is slowed by 20%. The robot lasts up to 30 seconds, decreasing by 2 seconds each time the player is hit. After dismounting, the ability has a 20-second cooldown.
|Wulfrum Metal Scrap||5|
|Wulfrum Hat & Goggles||1|
|Wulfrum Metal Scrap||12|
|Wulfrum Metal Scrap||8|
- If the player is named "John Wulfrum" or "Wagstaff", a different hurt sound will play while wearing the Wulfrum Armor.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.3.007: Fixed set bonus ability not being affected by vanilla's "Activate Set Bonuses" setting.
- Increased Wulfrum Hat & Goggles sell price from 15 to 20 .
- Increased Wulfrum Jacket sell price from 10 to 20 .
- Increased Wulfrum Overalls sell price from 5 to 20 .
- Rephrased set bonus tooltip to prevent ambiguity.
- Renamed "Wulfrum Armor" to "Wulfrum Jacket".
- Renamed "Wulfrum Helmet" to "Wulfrum Hat & Goggles".
- Renamed "Wulfrum Leggings" to "Wulfrum Overalls".
- The Wulfrum Jacket now grants the player 5% damage reduction when worn instead of 3% increased critical strike chance.
- Set bonus no longer grants various effects when equipped with different Wulfrum head pieces. It now always grants 1 minion slot and allows the player to transform into a Wulfrum Bastion if the player presses ▼ Down twice and there is at least 1 Wulfrum Metal Scrap in the player's inventory. When transformed, the player can not swap armor, accessories, or use any other items except a Grapple Hook and any buff potions in the player's inventory with a keybind. During the transformation, the player can only fire a prosthetic fusion cannon that shoots pellet projectiles in a burst of three. The Wulfrum Bastion transformation also grants the player an additional 13 defense, but they are slowed by 20%. After the transformation has ended, it will go on cooldown for 20 seconds. The transformation has a base duration of 30 seconds, but if the player takes damage during it, the duration will be slightly decreased.
- Resprited Wulfrum Hat & Goggles, Wulfrum Jacket, and Wulfrum Overalls.
- Removed Wulfrum Headgear, Wulfrum Mask, and Wulfrum Visage.
- Wulfrum Helm now increases aggro by 100.
- Wulfrum Helmet's minion slot boost has been moved to the set bonus.
- Buffed all set bonus damage boosts from 3% to 10%.
- 1.4.5.002: Renamed "Wulfrum Hood" to "Wulfrum Visage".
- 1.4.5.001: All pieces now use 1 Energy Core in their recipes.
- 18.104.22.168: Rogue set bonus now explains how to use stealth strikes in its tooltip.
- 22.214.171.124: Rogue armor now grants stealth.
- Updated Wulfrum Mask's tooltip to reflect throwing being reworked into rogue.
- Buffed Wulfrum Helmet's summon damage boost from 3% to 6%, and reworded its tooltip to say it boosts "minion damage" instead of "summon damage".
- 126.96.36.199: Resprited Wulfrum Helm.
- 1.2.3.005: Fixed a sheeting error.
- All Helmets now use 5 Wulfrum Shards in their recipes instead of 10.
- Armor now uses 12 Wulfrum Shards in its recipe instead of 20.
- Wulfrum Leggings now use 8 Wulfrum Shards in their recipe instead of 15.
- Nerfed Wulfrum Armor's defense from 3 to 2.
- Nerfed Wulfrum Leggings' defense from 2 to 1.
- 188.8.131.521: Introduced.
|Metal Scrap • Energy Core • Plating • Lure • Furniture|