|Tooltip||Increases max mana by 50 and magic damage by 6%|
-1.5 HP/s life regen if mana is above 50% of its maximum
Grants spectre healing, the amount healed scales with your mana
The healing only works while holding a magic weapon
The more mana you have, the more you heal
|The Slime God||1||100%|
The Mana Polarizer is a Pre-Hardmode accessory dropped by the Slime God. It increases the player's maximum mana by 50 and magic damage by 6%. Additionally, striking an enemy with a magic-type projectile will cause a short-lasting heal orb to spawn from an enemy. Upon contact with the player, the orb heals for 20% of the projectile's damage multiplied by the ratio of the player's current mana over their maximum mana. This healing will only work if the user is holding a magic weapon. The more the player is healed, the less often healing orbs are spawned from an enemy. However, the Mana Polarizer will reduce the player's life regeneration by 3 while its wearer is above 50% mana.
- The health drain effect directly subtracts from any life regeneration the player has. If the player naturally regenerates less than 1.5 health per second, the Mana Polarizer will cause continuous damage over time while its user is above 50% mana.
- The health drain of the Mana Polarizer is considered a damaging debuff, which can activate the defensive bonuses of the Crown Jewel.
- If the player is killed by the health drain, the death message will read "<PlayerName>'s life was completely converted into mana."
- Now only heals the player if they are holding a magic weapon.
- Fixed several armors overriding its healing.
- Renamed from "Mana Overloader" to "Mana Polarizer".
- Now grants the player lifesteal at all times, with the amount of healing depending on mana ratio.
- 1.2.1.002: Nerfed magic damage boost from 10% to 6%, and increased life regeneration penalty when below 50% mana from 3 to 5.
- Now starts healing the player below 5% mana instead of 15%.
- Nerfed magic damage boost from 15% to 10%.
- Now lowers life regeneration by 3 instead of 5 if mana is above the maximum.
- Now starts healing the player below 15% mana instead of 25%.
- 184.108.40.206: Resprited.
- Broke up tooltip to use separate lines instead of it all being on one line.
- Fixed a capitalization error in its tooltip.
- 220.127.116.11: Now heals the player when their mana is low.
- 1.1: Now uses the rarity.
- 1.0: Introduced.