|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||All projectiles spawn healing leaf orbs on enemy hits|
Max run speed and acceleration boosted by 5%
If you are reduced to 1 HP you will not die from any further damage for 8 seconds
This effect has a 5 minute cooldown. The cooldown does not decrement if any bosses or events are active.
Masked Cap: Magic projectiles which cannot pierce will occasionally set off potent blasts of nature energy
Horned Hood: 65% increased summon damage and +5 max minions
Summons an ancient leaf prism to blast your enemies with life energy
|Grants Buff||Silva Crystal|
|Buff duration||Infinite (Horned Hood)|
|Buff tooltip||The crystal will protect you|
|Grants Buff||Silva Immunity|
|Buff duration||8 seconds (On first death)|
|Buff tooltip||You are unkillable and immune to most debuffs|
The Silva armor is a post-Moon Lord armor set crafted from Planty Mush, Effulgent Feathers, and Ascendant Spirit Essences. Making a set with one headpiece requires 27 Planty Mush, 22 Effulgent Feathers, and 7 Ascendant Spirit Essences. It is the Magic/Summoner counterpart to God Slayer armor and the last armor set needed to craft the Auric Tesla armor for those classes. As such, it cannot be obtained until defeating the post-Devourer of Gods Solar Eclipse, Pumpkin Moon, and Frost Moon events. If the entire set is visible (whether equipped or in social slots), the wearer will have afterimages.
It consists of the Silva Armor and Silva Leggings, as well as having two different headpieces suited to the Magic and Summoner classes, being: the Silva Masked Cap and Silva Horned Hood. All helmets share some common set bonuses, but also provide set bonuses specific to their respective class as well.
The Silva Armor provides 44 defense, 12% increased damage and 8% increased critical strike chance, and +80 max life. The Silva Leggings provide 39 defense, 12% increased damage and critical strike chance, and 10% increased movement speed.
- The Silva Masked Cap gives 21 defense, 23% increased magic damage and 13% magic critical strike chance, +100 max mana, and 19% reduced mana cost
- The Silva Horned Hood gives 13 defense and 10% increased summon damage.
Regardless of the headpiece chosen, equipping a full set of Silva armor will provide the following set bonuses:
- Occasionally spawns healing leaf orbs upon enemy hits.
- Boosts maximum run speed and acceleration by 5%.
- If the wearer is reduced to 0 HP, they will receive the Silva Immunity buff, which makes them unable to die for 8 seconds.
- This effect has a 5-minute cooldown before it can trigger again. The cooldown does not decrement during boss fights or events.
- If the wearer is wearing Silva Wings when this activates, they will be healed to half health.
In addition to the above, each headpiece provides its own class-specific set bonus:
Silva Masked Cap:
- Most magic projectiles have a 100% chance to cause a massive explosion upon hitting an enemy every 5 seconds. This explosion deals
800 + projectile damage * 60%damage.
- The explosions have a softcap of 1400 damage.
Silva Horned Hood:
- Increases summon damage by 65% and +5 max minons.
- Summons a Silva Crystal above the wearer's head, which blasts enemies with pulses of life energy similarly to the Rainbow Crystal sentry.
- The bursts of light deal 600 base damage and scales with summon damage. It is also affected by the summon damage penalty.
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||3|
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||2|
|Silva Horned Hood||1|
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||2|
|Ascendant Spirit Essence||2|
|Silva Masked Cap||1|
|Auric Tesla Body Armor||Cosmic Anvil|
|Auric Tesla Cuisses|
|Auric Tesla Space Helmet|
|Auric Tesla Wire-Hemmed Visage|
- The Silva Immunity 5 minute cooldown can be skipped by re-entering the world. This can be useful for Hardcore characters.
- The word "silva" is Latin for 'forest' or 'woodland'.
- Prior to the 1.5.0.001 update, there used to be headpiece variants for the Melee, Ranged and Rogue classes. They are now Vanity items.
- 2.0.3.007: Fixed improper sprite cropping on Silva Armor.
- Silva Horned Hood and Silva Masked Cap now use 6 Planty Mush in their recipes instead of 5 Any Gold Bars and 6 Tenebris.
- Silva Armor now uses 12 Planty Mush in its recipe instead of 10 Any Gold Bars and 12 Tenebris.
- Silva Leggings now use 9 Planty Mush in their recipe instead of 7 Any Gold Bars and 9 Tenebris.
- Increased Silva Horned Hood and Silva Masked Cap sell price from 18 to 28 .
- Increased Silva Armor sell price from 14 40 to 28 .
- Increased Silva Leggings sell price from 10 80 to 28 .
- 2.0.1.001: Set bonus healing orbs can now pass through tiles.
- Silva Armor no longer grants immunity to Irradiated.
- Immunity now has a 5 minute cooldown instead of occurring once per life.
- Buffed Silva Leggings critical strike chance boost from 7% to 12% but nerfed movement speed boost from 19% to 10%.
- Silva Armor no longer uses Lead Core in its recipe.
- 1.5.0.002: Silva Leggings now require a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of an Ancient Manipulator.
- Renamed "Silva Invulnerability" to "Silva Immunity".
- Buffed Silva Masked Cap magic damage boost from 13% to 23%.
- Silva Horned Hood's minion slot boost has been moved to the set bonus.
- Silva Armor no longer gives a movement speed boost.
- Nerfed Silva Leggings movement speed boost from 45% to 19%.
- Now only uses the Masked Cap and Horned Hood headpieces. The Helm, Horned Helm, and Mask are now vanity headpieces that drop from Devourer of Gods.
- Silva Immunity now cleanses most debuffs when applied and will grant the player immunity to all damage for 8 seconds.
- No longer grants bonus damage modifiers after Silva Immunity ends.
- Healing orbs are now capped at 10 health.
- Silva Masked Cap set bonus explosion now has a 720 damage soft cap. The explosion will now deal 66% less damage if it exceeds the limit. It now has a 100% chance to proc once every 5 seconds instead of having a 10% chance to proc per use.
- Nerfed Silva Horned Hood crystal projectile base damage from 1500 to 600. Moved 10% of its total summon damage boost to the headpiece itself.
- Now requires a Cosmic Anvil to craft instead of a Draedon's Forge.
- Silva Horned Helm set bonus now grants the player a 10% ranged damage boost once Silva Invulnerability has ended. This effect is permanent until the player dies.
- Silva Horned Hood set bonus no longer grants the player 2 minion slots once Silva Invulnerability has ended.
- Silva Helm, Horned Helm, Masked Cap, Horned Hood, and Mask now use 2 Ascendant Spirit Essences in their recipes instead of 14 Nightmare Fuel and 14 Endothermic Energy.
- Silva Armor now uses 3 Ascendant Spirit Essences in its recipe instead of 16 Nightmare Fuel and 16 Endothermic Energy.
- Silva Leggings now use 2 Ascendant Spirit Essences in their recipe instead of 15 Nightmare Fuel and 15 Endothermic Energy.
- 1.4.5.001: No longer grants any debuff immunities.
- Summoner armor's crystal beams now detonate twice as fast.
- Now increases maximum stealth by 125 instead of 150.
- All pieces now use Any Gold Bars in their recipes instead of Cosmilite Bars.
- Set bonus now has a tooltip stating it provides cold immunity in Death Mode.
- Resprited all pieces, Silva Crystal and its buff, and Healing Orb.
- Fixed crystal not benefitting from increased all-class damage.
- Removed unnecessary light produced by healing orbs.
- Rogue set bonus now explains how to use stealth strikes in its tooltip.
- 22.214.171.124: Now provides immunity to Sulphuric Poisoning.
- Silva Mask now provides a 20% movement speed boost.
- Silva Masked Cap now reduces mana cost by 19%.
- Silva Masked Cap now increases max mana by 100 instead of Silva Armor increasing it by 80.
- Set bonus no longer provides damage reduction.
- Nerfed melee Silva armor's true melee damage boost from 400% to 300%.
- All Silva Helmets now use 6 Tenebris in their recipes.
- Silva Armor now uses 12 Tenebris in its recipe.
- Silva Leggings now use 9 Tenebris in their recipe.
- Fixed the tooltips for all Silva armor set bonuses except for the melee one stating that the revive caps the player's health at 0 instead of 1.
- Reduced potency of healing orbs by 25%.
- Nerfed melee set bonus melee damage multiplier from 50% to 20% and contact damage reduction effect from 50% to 20%.
- Decreased rogue set bonus health requirement for its damage boost from 90% to 50%, but its final damage multiplier has been cut in half.
- Magic set bonus explosions now have a set size instead of scaling with projectile size.
- Silva Invulnerability now reduces contact damage by 20% instead of 50%.
- Updated Silva Mask's tooltip to reflect throwing being reworked into rogue.
- Nerfed some of the set bonus damage boosts during Silva Invulnerability:
- Nerfed ranged set's damage boost from 50% to 40%.
- Nerfed rogue set's damage boost from 20% to 10%.
- Nerfed summoner set's damage boost from 15% to 10%.
- Removed magic set's critical strike chance boost it granted during Silva Invulnerability.
- Nerfed rogue set bonus damage boost to rogue projectile critical hits from 350% to 300%.
- Moved Silva Helmet's summon damage boost to its summon set bonus, buffed it from 13% to 75%, and reworded its description to say it boosts "minion damage" instead of "summon damage".
- Nerfed Silva Armor's critical strike chance boost from 10% to 8%.
- Nerfed Silva Leggings' critical strike chance boost from 9% to 7%.
- 1.4.0.002: Invulnerability now provides immunity to Vulnerability Hex, and prevents life regeneration from dropping below zero.
- 1.4.0.001: Nerfed melee set bonus occasional true melee damage boost from 10x to 5x.
- 126.96.36.199: Resprited Silva Crystal and its buff.
- 1.3.3.011: Set bonus now keeps the player at at least 1 health instead of at least 0.
- Introduced Silva Helmet and Silva Crystal buff.
- Silva Invulnerability now lasts 10 seconds instead of 15.
- Introduced Silva Horned Helm, Silva Mask, and Silva Masked Cap.
- Melee Silva armor now causes true melee strikes to have a 25% chance to deal 10x more damage, halves contact damage after Silva Invulnerability is over, and causes melee projectiles to inflict Silva Stun.
- Invulnerability now produces less dust and its dust is no longer affected by gravity.
- Buffed Silva Helm's defense from 35 to 52.
- Silva Helm now only provides melee boosts instead of boosts to all classes.
- Increased invincibility period from 10 seconds to 15.
- Resprited Silva Armor, Silva Helm, and Silva Leggings.
- Silva Helm now uses 5 Darksun Fragments in its recipe.
- Silva Armor now uses 10 Darksun Fragments in its recipe.
- Silva Leggings now use 7 Darksun Fragments in their recipe.
- Now has a new set bonus:
- Now makes the player invulnerable to all damage once they hit 0 health for 15 seconds.
- If the player hits 0 health again while in this state, they will lose 100 max health.
- This effect can only be triggered once per life.
- Buffed Silva Helm's defense from 34 to 35.
- Buffed Silva Armor's defense from 40 to 44, but nerfed max health and mana boosts from 200 to 80.
- Buffed Silva Leggings' defense from 36 to 39.
- No longer makes the player immune to Obstructed.
- Nerfed speed and acceleration boosts from 20% to 10%, and halved the effectiveness of thorns effect.
- Nerfed speed and acceleration boosts from 10% to 5%.
- Nerfed Silva Helm's damage and critical strike chance boosts from 15% to 13%.
- Silva Armor now provides a 12% damage and 9% critical strike chance boost.
- Silva Leggings now provide a 12% damage and 10% critical strike chance boost.
- 188.8.131.52: Pieces now use Effulgent Feathers in their recipes instead of Yharon Soul Fragments.
- 1.2.3.002: Nerfed set bonus movement speed and acceleration boosts from 30% to 10%.
- Silva Helm now uses 5 Yharon Soul Fragments in its recipe instead of 10.
- Silva Armor now uses 10 Yharon Soul Fragments in its recipe instead of 20.
- Silva Leggings now use 7 Yharon Soul Fragments in their recipe instead of 15.
- Passive dust now slows down instead of accelerating.
- Nerfed Silva Helm damage and critical strike chance boosts from 18% to 15%.
- Nerfed Silva Armor max health boost from 300 to 200, and removed its critical strike chance boost.
- Silva Armor now uses 1 Lead Core in its recipe.
- Nerfed set bonus movement speed and acceleration boosts from 50% to 30%.
- Set bonus now reduces damage by 5% instead of 20%.
- Set bonus no longer grants immunity to Extreme Gravity and Warped.
- Healing orbs no longer count as ranged projectiles.
- 184.108.40.2061: Changed set bonus to say that the player is immune to "almost all debuffs" instead of "all debuffs except Vulnerability Hex".
- Silva Helmet now uses 14 Nightmare Fuel and 14 Endothermic Energy in its recipe.
- Silva Armor now uses 16 Nightmare Fuel and 16 Endothermic Energy in its recipe.
- Silva Leggings now use 15 Nightmare Fuel and 15 Endothermic Energy in their recipe.
- 220.127.116.111: Introduced.