Marnite Architect armor
|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||Marnite Lift - You can summon a lift under your feet to reach higher up|
The lift gets summoned when the mount hotkey gets pressed without any mounts equipped
Using the ▲ Up and ▼ Down keys can change the lift's height
|Grants Buff||Marnite Lift|
|Buff tooltip||Do you even...|
Marnite Architect armor is a craftable Pre-Hardmode builder armor set. It requires a Gold or Platinum Crown, 2 Gold or Platinum Bars, 15 Silk, 20 Marble Blocks, and 20 Granite Blocks to craft the entire set.
It consists of a Marnite Architect Headgear and a Marnite Architect Toga.
The full set grants the following stats and bonuses (this includes the set bonus):
- 1 defense
- 50% increased tile placement speed
- Increases block placement range by 5
- Pressing R while the player has no mount equipped summons a Marnite Lift below the player. The Marnite Lift has high acceleration and deceleration, low top speed, and infinite flight time. It is able to lift the player up to 9 tiles above a solid ground.
|Any Gold Crown||1|
|Marnite Architect Headgear||1|
|Any Gold Bar||2|
|Marnite Architect Toga||1|
- The Marnite Lift buff's tooltip is a reference to the meme 'Do you even lift?'.
- The sound effect for summoning the Marnite Lift was sampled from the building sounds from Lego Star Wars.
- The Marnite Obliterator, a pre-boss drill.
- The Marnite Deconstructor, a pre-boss hammer.
- The Marnite Repulsion Shield, a pre-boss accessory.
- 2.0.1.002: Increased Marnite Architect Headgear and Marnite Architect Toga sell price from 15 to 20 .
- 2.0.1.001: Introduced.