|Tooltip||10% increased rogue damage|
Using a rogue weapon summons a copy of the projectile that falls from the sky
Stealth strikes cause a circular fan of seeking cosmilite knives to be thrown
You'll never be alone, no matter where you go
|Inflicts Debuff||God Slayer Inferno|
|Debuff duration||2.5 seconds (Cosmilite Knives)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is burning off|
|Buy / Sell||25 / 28|
The Venerated Locket is a post-Moon Lord accessory purchased from the Bandit for 25 after The Devourer of Gods has been defeated. While equipped, it increases rogue damage by 10%. While a rogue weapon is thrown, a weaker copy of the weapon's projectile rains down from the sky. The copy projectiles deal 7% of the weapon's damage and deal typeless damage. When the player performs a stealth strike, a circular fan of 12 homing cosmilite knives are thrown out that deal 55 typeless damage which can be affected by rogue damage bonuses and inflict the God Slayer Inferno debuff for 2.5 seconds.
- Projectiles created by the Venerated Locket will also create nanoblades when the Nanotech is equipped.
- 2.0.3.006: Nerfed knife damage from 70 to 55. Knives now last 2 seconds instead of 2.5, and decreased their velocity.
- Buffed knife base damage from 60 to 70, but it now spawns 12 knives instead of 16.
- Clone projectiles now deal 7% main projectile damage instead of 7.5%.
- 2.0.2.001: Projectiles now inflict God Slayer Inferno for 2.5 seconds.
- Nerfed knife base damage from 150 to 35.
- Fixed a bug where knives were counted as stealth strike projectiles for Duke's Decapitator, Luminous Striker, and Scarlet Devil.
- 1.4.5.003: Projectiles now have a soft damage cap of 75.
- Nerfed knife base damage from 200 to 150.
- Knife damage is now affected by rogue damage boosts.
- 1.4.3.001: Introduced.