|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||+70 max life|
Grants +2 to +6 HP/s life regen based on missing health
Provides life regeneration equivalent to standing in Honey
Standing still grants extremely powerful regen
Halves how long you are afflicted with fire and sickness debuffs
You emit yellow light if visibility is enabled
The Ambrosial Ampoule is a craftable Hardmode accessory which combines the Living Dew and Radiant Ooze. It grants 70 max life and the life regeneration effects of the Honey buff anywhere. It also grants 4 life regen, which linearly increases as the player's health ratio is lower, up to a maximum of 12 at 0% health. Additionally, it makes the player emit yellow light if visibility is enabled and halves the duration of all fire and sickness debuffs. While the player is standing still and not using any items, the player gains 3 additional life regen and significantly accelerates in natural life regen.
- The natural life regen boost from standing still sets the lower bound of the
lifeRegenTimevariable to 1800 if it exceeds 90, and increases by 3 additional per frame. This effectively quadruples natural life regeneration rate and provides a headstart of 30 seconds.
- The effects of honey life regen provided by Living Dew will not stack with other accessories in its line, nor the Honey buff itself.
- An ampoule is a sealed glass container containing a liquid.
- The term "ambrosial" refers to ambrosia, the food of the gods in Greek mythology.
- The Ambrosial Ampoule once also combined the effects of the Archaic Powder and Honey Dew, but these are now standalone items.
- No longer increases defense or damage reduction, or grants immunity to any debuffs.
- Now increases max health by 70, halves the duration of fire and sickness debuffs, and grants between 4 and 12 life regeneration depending on missing health.
- It additionally gives permanent honey life regeneration, and makes standing still massively boost life regeneration.
- Now uses Living Dew and 3 Life Alloys in its recipe instead of Corrupt or Crimson Flask, 5 Cryonic Bars, and 10 Sea Prisms, and now requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- Now uses the rarity instead of .
- 1.5.1.001: Now uses 10 Sea Prisms in its recipe.
- Buffed damage reduction boost from 5% to 7%, defense boost from 4 to 6, and passive life regeneration boost from 2 to 4.
- No longer grants mining speed boost, immunity to Poison and Venom, resistance to bee attacks, or honey-like life regeneration.
- Now uses Cryonic Bars in its recipe instead of Frigid Bars.
- 1.4.5.001: Resprited.
- 1.4.3.002: Now has a tooltip stating it provides cold immunity in Death Mode.
- 1.4.3.001: Now increases Abyss light level by 1.
- 22.214.171.124: Nerfed mining speed boost from 50% to 25%.
- Nerfed life regeneration boosts from 3 to 2 each.
- Now uses 5 Frigid Bars and 15 Stardust in its recipe.
- Now requires a Hardmode Anvil to craft instead of an Ancient Manipulator.
- Removed the "-like" from "Honey-like" in tooltip.
- Nerfed damage reduction boost from 6% to 5%.
- Nerfed defense boost from 15 to 4, and damage reduction towards bee/hornet enemies from 50% to 25%.
- 1.2.0.002: Nerfed damage reduction boost from 12% to 6%.
- 126.96.36.1991: Fixed it not providing protection against The Plaguebringer Goliath's large Plague Chargers.
- 188.8.131.525: Introduced.