|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||12% increased movement speed and jump speed|
Using a healing potion will spawn a cleansing aura
Walking into the aura removes all debuffs and defense damage one time
The aura grants +2.5 HP/s life regen for all players inside for 8 seconds
|Grants Buff||Green Jelly Regen|
|Buff duration||8 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||The regenerative goo empowers you, life regen increased by 2.5HP/s|
The Grand Gelatin is a craftable Hardmode accessory that is an upgrade of Cleansing Jelly, Life Jelly and Vital Jelly. It gives the bonuses of all its ingredients, therefore saving space for more accessory slots. Entering the aura spawned by Grand Gelatin will grant players +5 life regen for 8 seconds, along with cleansing all debuffs and defense damage. It is later used to craft The Absorber.
|Soul of Light||2|
|Soul of Night||2|
- Buffed movement speed and jump speed boosts from 10% to 12%.
- Fixed its aura having a smaller range than intended.
- Nerfed aura duration from 45 seconds to 30, and life regeneration boost from 6 to 5.
- Resprited it and Green Jelly Regen buff.
- No longer boosts max health and mana by 20 or increases life and mana regeneration when standing still.
- Now spawns an aura when using a healing potion which last for 45 seconds. Entering the aura will cleanse all debuffs and remove defense damage from the player, but only once.
- While inside the aura and for 8 seconds after leaving it, the player is granted the Green Jelly Regen buff, increasing life regeneration by 6.
- Nerfed jump speed boost from 40% to 24%, and jump speed boost is now 75% less effective if the player has auto jump.
- Buffed life and mana regeneration boosts while standing still from 2 to 4.
- Now uses 2 Souls of Light and 2 Souls of Night in its recipe, and now requires an Anvil to craft instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- 1.4.5.001: Tooltip now accurately displays its jump speed boost instead of it being exaggerated by 5x.
- 1.4.4.001: Resprited.
- 220.127.116.11: Buffed jump speed boost from 100% to 200%, but it is now 75% less effective if the player has auto jump.
- 1.4.1.001: Nerfed life regeneration boost when standing still from 5 to 2.
- 18.104.22.1681: Introduced.