Heart of Darkness
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not to be confused with Dark Heart, an enemy summoned by The Hive Mind.
- For other uses of the term 'heart' see Heart (disambiguation).
The Heart of Darkness is a Revengeance Mode-exclusive Pre-Hardmode accessory that fills up the Rage Meter by 1% of the total meter every second. It also prevents the Rage Meter from emptying out of combat.
- All boss bags have a 5% chance of containing any of the three universal Revengeance accessories, the other two being Stress Pills and Laudanum, and then a 1/3 roll is cast for which accessory is given. This results in a 1.67% chance to obtain any of the three accessories, however the player can never receive more than one at a time.
- This accessory's name is based on the Final Boss from the game Darkest Dungeon.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- Can now be swapped with Laudanum and Stress Pills using shimmer.
- 2.0.3.001: Adjusted its offset and scale in the inventory.
- No longer increases the chances of the player receiving the Absolute Rage buff or gives additional Rage buff damage.
- Now prevents the Rage Meter from naturally draining while the player is not in combat.
- 188.8.131.52: Changed tooltip to reflect the name change for Absolute Rage.
- 184.108.40.206: Fixed it dropping much more often than intended.
- 220.127.116.11: Now uses the rarity instead of , and decreased sell price from 3 to 1 60 .
- Now drops from Treasure Bags instead of directly from bosses.
- Now increases the player's chance of being inflicted with Heart Attack, causes the Rage Meter to deal more damage, and increased the amount of Rage it gains over time.
- 1.4.1.001: Decreased the amount of Rage it grants at a time.
- 1.3.4.001: Resprited.
- 1.3.0.001: No longer makes the player emit light based on Rage level.
- 18.104.22.168: No longer grant any benefits relating to Stress, and now lets the player generate Rage over time instead of Stress.
- 1.2.4.001: Now has a "Revengeance drop" tooltip line.
- 1.2.2.007: Introduced.