|Tooltip||All attacks and projectiles inflict frostbite|
Immunity to frostburn, chilled and frozen
Being above 75% life grants 10% increased damage
Being below 25% life grants 20 defense and 15% increased max movement speed and acceleration
Grants resistance against cold attacks
|Debuff duration||2, 4, or 6 seconds (All attacks)|
|Debuff tooltip||It's either really hot or really cold. Either way it REALLY hurts|
|Grants immunity to|
|Cryogen||1||25% / 33.33%|
When equipped, all of the player's attacks and projectiles inflict the Frostbite debuff to enemies. It also grants immunity to Frostburn, Chilled, and Frozen, as well as reducing damage from "cold attacks". Additionally, it provides a minor boost to offensive stats at high health and significant boosts to defense and mobility at low health.
Like the Warmth Potion, this accessory reduces damage from all enemies and projectiles that can inflict the Chilled debuff by 30%. This is calculated separately from and is applied before defense and damage reduction calculations. This makes the Frost Flare extremely effective for farming Cryogen after the first kill and has significant benefits for the Frost Moon event.
- There is a 25% chance for Frostburn to be inflicted for 6 seconds, a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 4 seconds, and a 37.5% chance to be inflicted for 2 seconds.
- The cold resistance granted by this accessory does not stack with the Warmth buff.
- 2.0.2.001: Now makes all attacks inflict Frostbite instead of melee attacks inflicting Frostburn.
- 1.5.1.001: Buffed defense boost when below 25% health from 10 to 20.
- 1.4.4.001: Resprited.
- 1.4.3.002: Now has a tooltip stating it provides heat and cold immunity in Death Mode.
- 1.4.2.001: Nerfed defense boost when below 25% health from 20 to 10.
- Buffed damage boost from 5% to 10%, but removed critical strike chance boost.
- Fixed it not inflicting debuffs on other players in multiplayer.
- 1.4.0.001: Nerfed life regeneration boost from 2 to 1.
- 1.3.2.001: Resprited.
- Removed the "+" from "+20" in tooltip.
- Nerfed movement speed boost when below 25% health from 50% to 15%.
- 1.2.4.001: Now has a "Revengeance drop" tooltip line.
- 18.104.22.1681: Introduced.