The Ethereal Extorter is a Hardmode accessory sold by the Bandit for 1 after the Golem has been defeated. While equipped, most rogue projectiles explode into 2 homing souls upon disappearing. These souls have 25 base damage and are affected by rogue damage bonuses. Additionally, rogue damage is increased by 8% and maximum stealth is increased by 10.
- The Rogue Stealth increase granted by this item only applies if wearing a rogue or Calamity classless armor set.
- 2.0.2.001: Nerfed rogue damage boost from 10% to 8%.
- 2.0.1.002: Souls no longer spawn from secondary projectiles. It no longer decreases life regeneration.
- No longer grants additional boosts based on the Moon Phase and biome the player is in. Now causes all rogue projectiles to explode into 5-12 lost souls and grants 10 rogue stealth. It still grants a 10% damage boost in exchange for -1 life regeneration.
- Lost souls now deal rogue damage and now have a base damage of 25.
- 1.4.5.003: Souls now have a soft damage cap of 50.
- 1.4.5.002: Fixed a bug that caused its life regeneration boost in a Glowing Mushroom biome to apply even when not in the biome.
- 1.4.3.002: Now increases stealth by 10 during new moons.
- Now obtainable.
- Debuffs now function in PvP.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced, but unobtainable.