Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Fools and Fixes"|
|Release date||April 1, 2019|
|Music Mod version|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.4.2.004 update fixed a handful of issues and inconsistencies within the mod.
- Added a rare, functionless status message that has a 0.000001% chance of occurring every frame.
Lethal Lavaconfiguration option.
- Aquatic Scourge now enrages if the player has Gravitation Potion's effects active.
- Slightly decreased the smaller Astrum Deus worms' speeds.
- The Devourer of Gods no longer loses its Ichor and Cursed Inferno immunities in Boss Rush.
- Lunatic Cultist no longer drops Meld Blobs.
- Decreased the speeds of The Plaguebringer Goliath's Plague Chargers.
- Decreased Probe's health modifier from 1.8x / 2.7x to 1.6x / 1.9x .
- Revengeance Mode Skeletron Prime now enrages if the player has Gravitation Potion's effects active.
- The Twins now enrage in Revengeance Mode if the player has Gravitation Potion's effects active.
- Wulfrum Drone and Wulfrum Slime can now spawn in Hardmode, but with a rarer chance instead of becoming unspawnable in Hardmode.
- The Amalgam and Fungal Clump's Fungal Clump can no longer heal off of enemies with the canGhostHeal tag set to false.
- Amidias' Trident's whirlpools now have afterimages.
- Buffed Cosmic Bolter's damage from 60 to 70, it now uses the rarity instead of , and increased sell price from 12 to 16 .
- Cosmic Worm, Dragon Egg (summoning), Eye of Extinction, Necroplasmic Beacon, and Profaned Core can no longer be used if a boss hasn't been defeated yet.
- Eye of Desolation is no longer consumable and now stacks to 1 instead of 20.
- Gilded Proboscis can no longer heal off of enemies with the canGhostHeal tag set to false.
- Icebreaker is now a rogue weapon instead of a melee weapon.
- Mollusk Shellmet no longer reduce the player's movement speed, but a full set of Mollusk armor will now constantly reduce the player's horizontal speed.
- Mollusk armor and Shellfish Staff's Shellfish no longer harm enemies with over 9999 defense.
- Chaos State inflicted by Normality Relocator now causes the player to take 50% more damage.
- Increased Raider's Talisman's maximum damage boost from 15% to 25%.
- Starcore no longer stacks to 20.
- Buffed Starnight Lance's damage from 60 to 68.
- The Starter Bag now contains 150 Wulfrum Knives instead of 75 Shurikens and Throwing Knives.
- Increased Vehemence's damage cap from 500,000 to 1,000,000.
- The Drunk Princess now has a chat option that displays how many times a player has died.
- The Sea King now requires Desert Scourge to be defeated to respawn.
- Decreased the Witch Doctor's buy price for Birb Pheromones from 20 to 5 .
- The Wizard no longer sells Eye of Desolation or Starcore.
- Fixed some tile drawing errors with placed Ashen Slab, Astral Monolith, Cosmilite Brick, Otherworldly Stone, Plagued Plate, Profaned Rock, Profaned Slab, Runic Profaned Brick, Smooth Brimstone Slag, Smooth Voidstone, Stratus Bricks, Uelibloom Brick, Voidstone and Voidstone Slab on certain lighting modes.
- Fixed Bear's Eye and Trash Can (pet)'s pets getting stuck in blocks.
- Fixed an oversight where Effulgent Manipulator, Silva Chandelier, Silva Chest, Silva Clock, and Silva Crystal could only be crafted with Gold Bars and not Platinum Bars.
- Fixed Eidolon Staff being unobtainable in Expert Mode and higher.
- Fixed Eutrophic Platforms not being able to be crafted back into Navystone.
- Fixed a typo in The Plaguebringer Goliath (Lore)'s flavor text where "contained" was spelt as "containted".