Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might
This item is dedicated to: Triactis/KnightyKnight
Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might is a craftable post-Moon Lord developer boomerang. It is the final upgrade to the Pwnhammer. When in use, it rapidly throws an enormous image of the hammer that passes through tiles. The hammer can pierce through an unlimited number of enemies and each hit on an enemy causes an explosion of bright blue and green particles. The explosion deals 25% of the damage of the hammer, ignores immunity frames, and deals typeless damage.
Its best modifier is Godly. It cannot get modifiers that affect size.
|Soul of Might||30|
|Triactis' True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might||1|
- Due to the main projectile not ignoring immunity frames, it will often conflict with and lower the DPS of minions that also do not ignore immunity frames, such as the Red Devil summoned by Demonshade armor.
- As the explosions deal typeless damage, they are unable to inflict critical hits and are unaffected by Rage or Adrenaline.
- This weapon currently has the longest name of any item in the Calamity Mod, at 46 characters long.
- This title was given to Soma Prime's name "THIS WEAPON IS A REFERENCE TO WARFRAME OH MAH GAWD" in previous versions of the mod.
- This weapon actually has a unique Rarity but is referred here as Hot Pink rarity for consistency between weapons.
- This unique rarity appears as a grain brown (#E3E2B4 ●) color.
- Now exclusively deals melee damage.
- Nerfed damage from 10,000 to 2000. Explosions now grant 6 local immunity frames instead of 1.
- 1.4.5.006: Now has a rarity color of (#E3E2B4 ●).
- 1.4.5.001: Rogue variant can now trigger universal stealth strike effects.
- 1.4.3.001: Projectile now functions in PvP.
- Increased range by 50%.
- Fixed a bug that caused it to shrink and break its position when hitting an enemy.
- Now uses Galaxy Smasher in its recipe instead of True Paladin's Hammer.
- Now has afterimages.
- 22.214.171.124: Added a tooltip.
- 1.4.2.001: Buffed damage from 5000 to 10,000.
- 1.4.1.001: Buffed damage from 3500 to 5000.
- 1.3.4.001: Resprited.
- 1.3.3.001: Buffed damage from 1900 to 3500.
- 1.2.2.005: Nerfed explosion damage by 50%.
- 1.2.2.003: Projectiles now deal 50% base damage.
- 1.2.1.005: Nerfed damage from 2100 to 1900.
- 1.2.1.004: Nerfed damage from 2500 to 2100.
- 1.2.1.001: Nerfed damage from 5000 to 2500.
- Now produces less dust.
- Now requires a Draedon's Forge to craft instead of an Ancient Manipulator.
- Removed tooltip "Great for impersonating devs!".
- 126.96.36.1995: Explosions now hit every 2 frames.
- 188.8.131.529: Now uses True Paladin's Hammer in its recipe instead of Paladin's Hammer.
- 184.108.40.2061: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- Can now be dropped by Supreme Calamitas in Expert Mode.
- Now requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- 220.127.116.11: Can now go through blocks.
- 1.1.5.095: Resprited.
- 18.104.22.1684: Introduced.