Blade of Enmity
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page describes old mod content that was removed or replaced. The information here does not apply to the current version of the Calamity Mod.|
Blade of Enmity
The Blade of Enmity was a craftable Hardmode broadsword that autoswung. It had an average range and no projectile but swung very quickly and dealt high damage. The blade inflicted the Brimstone Flames debuff.
Its best modifier was Legendary.
|Core of Calamity||3|
|Blade of Enmity hist||1|
- This weapon only benefited from 25% of melee swing speed bonuses.
- This weapon could have been considered an alternative to the Omniblade, another true melee weapon which could be crafted at the same progression point. The Blade of Enmity had higher base damage, knockback, and was easier to craft, while the Omniblade was larger, had a higher critical chance, and inflicted a defense-reducing debuff.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.0.001: Removed.
- 1.5.1.001: Now inflicts Brimstone Flames for 5 seconds instead of 10.
- 1.5.0.001: Buffed damage from 158 to 190.
- 1.4.5.005: Now has a 150% size modifier.
- Now only gains 25% of melee swing speed boosts.
- 1.4.4.001: Resprited.
- 1.4.3.001: Swing now functions in PvP.
- 220.127.116.11: Decreased Brimstone Flames duration from 33.33 seconds to 5.
- 1.4.0.001: Resprited.
- 1.3.3.001: Buffed damage from 150 to 158.
- 18.104.22.1681: Buffed use time from 11 to 9.
- 22.214.171.1242: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- Nerfed damage from 175 to 150, and use time from 7 to 11.
- No longer inflicts Broken Armor, Weak, and Slow.
- 126.96.36.199: Now has use turn.
- 1.1.5.08: Now requires a Hardmode Anvil to craft instead of a Particle Accelerator.
- 1.0: Introduced.
Melee Weapons • Ranged Weapons • Magic Weapons • Summon Weapons • Rogue Weapons • Classless Weapons