|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||24 Slow|
|Tooltip||Fires an array of dirty reeds, music notes, and sulphuric bubbles|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds (Reed, Bubble, Mist)|
|Debuff tooltip||Your skin is burning off|
The Belching Saxophone is a Hardmode magic weapon that drops from Belching Corals. When used, it fires two volleys of projectiles, including a dirty reed and one of two possible additional projectiles with varying effects.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
|Dirty Reed||Guaranteed to fire. They are affected by gravity, do not pierce, and inflict the Irradiated debuff.|
|Music Note||Can occasionally fire towards the player's cursor, and are functionally identical to the ones fired by the Magical Harp.|
|Sulphuric Bubble||Sticks to enemies and causes Sulphuric Mists to erupt.|
- The Belching Saxophone originated from a joke about one of Belching Coral's gores resembling a Saxophone.
- "Doot" commonly refers to the sound that brass instruments, such as trumpets, make.
- 2.0.2.001: Decreased sell price from 7 20 to 4 80 .
- Mist now inflicts Venom for 3 seconds instead of 5.
- Bubble no longer inflicts Venom and inflicts Irradiated for 3 seconds instead of 5.
- 1.4.5.006: Resprited bubbles.
- 1.4.4.001: Introduced.