The Disseminator is a craftable post-Moon Lord gun and a direct upgrade to the Conference Call. The gun shoots a tight spread of four bullets with tripled velocity. If an enemy is nearby, 8 bullets are additionally fired from the sky and another 8 bullets from below targeting the enemy present. If multiple enemies are present, the 16 bullets are equally distributed along the enemies in pairs. The bullets from the sky have halved lifespan, tripled velocity, can pass through solid tiles, and deal 70% damage.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- The weapon is a reference to the Interfacer weapon from Borderlands 2, and is even referred to as such in the mod's code. However, the firing pattern more closely resembles the firing pattern of the Conference Call weapon from the same game.
- 2.0.1.002: Nerfed use time from 23 to 30.
- Now fires a spread of four bullets from the gun itself, eight bullets from above and eight bullets from below if a target is present.
- The bullets from above and below are distributed if more enemies are present.
- Now uses Conference Call in its recipe instead of Conclave Crossfire.
- 1.5.0.001: Nerfed damage from 55 to 52.
- 1.4.5.001: Now uses 5 Luminite Bars in its recipe instead of 10.
- Nerfed damage from 55 to 50, and use time from 21 to 23.
- Bullets now deal 70% base damage instead of 100%.