Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page describes old mod content that was removed or replaced. The information here does not apply to the current version of the Calamity Mod.|
The Dried Seeker was a Pre-Hardmode boss servant enemy that was summoned by the Desert Scourge. It was a small worm that attacked the player by digging through the ground towards them in order to deal contact damage.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 1.5.0.003: Removed.
- 1.5.0.001: No longer drops Hearts in Revengeance or Malice Mode.
- 22.214.171.124: Nerfed body defense from 4 to 2, and tail defense from 6 to 4.
- 126.96.36.199: Nerfed head damage from 23 / 46 to 14 / 28 , body damage from 9 / 18 to 8 / 16 , buffed tail damage from 5 / 10 to 6 / 12 , nerfed body defense from 5 to 4, and tail defense from 10 to 6.
- 1.4.2.001: Can no longer be lifestealed off of.
- 1.4.1.001: No longer inflicts Bleeding.
- No longer gets increased damage, defense, and health after defeating Skeletron.
- 1.2.0.002: Now gains additional health, contact damage, and defense after defeating Skeletron.
- 188.8.131.52: Fixed it not despawning if all players died.
- Body segments now produce less dust when hit.
- Head and tail now produce dust when hit.
- All segments now produce dust when killed.
- 1.1.5.09: Resprited.
- 1.1.5.081: All body segments should now have equal velocity and rotation formulas.
- 1.1.5.04: Fixed them spawning tiles of water when hit.
- 184.108.40.206: Cleaned up AI.
- 1.1: Now properly dies if one segment is killed.
- 1.0: Introduced.
|Enemies (List): Pre-Hardmode • Hardmode • Post-Moon Lord • Event Enemies • Bosses • Critters • Friendly NPCs Characters: |