The Bazooka was a craftable Hardmode classless weapon. When used, it fired a rocket that was affected by gravity after half a second of travel, and exploded when hitting an enemy or a tile. 1% of the target's health was added to the damage of each rocket, and another 1% from the explosion.
It used Grenade Shells as ammo, which could be purchased from the Arms Dealer if the player had the Bazooka in their inventory.
Once a boss was spawned, the Bazooka was only fireable twice until the boss was defeated.
The Bazooka could not be reforged, and therefore could not have modifiers.
- This weapon is based off a real life bazooka.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 2.0.0.003: Fixed it missing research support.
- Moved Illegal Gun Parts to the top of the recipe.
- No longer does more damage to inorganic enemies.
- 1.4.2.002: Can now only be used for set amounts of times during boss fights.
| Historical Content |