- Not to be confused with Aries, an enemy that spawns in the Astral Infection.
The Aeries was a craftable Hardmode gun that autofired and was a direct upgrade to the Cursed Capper. When Musket Balls were used as ammo, it fired a light blue shockblast round that emitted an aesthetic particle cloud on impact. It inflicted two hits of damage per bullet and returned life to the wielder equivalent to 5% of the damage dealt to the enemy.
As of the 1.5.1.001 update, it has been effectively replaced by Pearl God.
Its best modifier was Unreal.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- 1.4.4.004: Nerfed lifesteal from 10% of bullet damage to 5%.
- 1.4.3.001: Added a sprite to Shockblast Round.
- 1.4.2.001: Shockblast rounds now deal ranged damage.
- Nerfed damage from 44 to 35.
- Gave it auto use.
- Now uses Cursed Capper in its recipe instead of Phoenix Blaster.
- 1.4.0.002: Buffed damage from 40 to 44, but increased the cooldown for lifesteal.
- Buffed damage from 28 to 30.
- Shockblast Rounds now decrease in damage less often.
- Healing projectiles are now faster.
- On hit effects no longer activate on Target Dummies.
- Removed the line of tooltip that mentions function.
- 18.104.22.168: Nerfed damage from 32 to 28, and use time from 7 to 9.
- 1.1.7: Fixed a hold offset issue.
- Nerfed damage from 45 to 32 and knockback from 6.5 to 5.5.
- Now uses the rarity instead of .
- Now uses 1 Phoenix Blaster, 5 Shroomite Bars, and 5 Spectre Bars in its recipe instead of 1 Venus Magnum, 3 Bars of Life, 1 Core of Calamity, and 6 Cores of Cinder.
- Now requires a Hardmode Anvil to craft instead of a Particle Accelerator.
- 1.1.5.05: Fixed shockblast rounds interacting strangely with tiles.
| Historical Content |