|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||36 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||Throws a boomerang born of light and darkness that confuses enemies|
The boomerang will create light shards upon hitting enemies when thrown out, and will fire homing dark shards when returning
Stealth strikes cause the boomerang to create both dark and light shards whenever one type would be created
|Debuff duration||0.5 seconds (Boomerang)|
|Debuff tooltip||Movement is reversed|
Equanimity is a craftable Hardmode rogue boomerang. It automatically throws a boomerang that pierces infinitely. Whenever the boomerang contacts an enemy while moving outwards, several light shards are released. As the boomerang returns to the player, homing dark shards are released. Light and dark shards each deal 80% of the weapon's base damage.
Performing a stealth strike with the Equanimity will cause the next boomerang thrown to release additional light shards whenever dark shards are created, and dark shards whenever light shards are created.
Its best modifier is Flawless.
- The word equanimity refers to a state of mental calmness and evenness of temper.
- This word is also used in the tooltip of Ataraxia.
- Nerfed use time from 20 to 36.
- Buffed dark shard damage from 15% base damage to 80% and light shard damage from 10% base damage to 80%.
- Moved Light Shard below Dark Shard in its recipe.
- 1.5.1.001: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- 1.5.0.001: Now requires an Anvil to craft instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- Now uses Flamarang in its recipe.
- Removed an alternate recipe using Enchanted Boomerang instead of Ice Boomerang.
- Boomerang now functions in PvP.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.