|Knockback||10 (Extremely Strong)|
|Use time||30 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||Critical hits tear away enemy defense|
Stealth strikes shatter and briefly stun enemies
'Maybe catching bricks with your face isn't such a hot idea...'
|Inflicts Debuff||Crush Depth|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds (Brick)|
2 seconds (Shards)
|Debuff tooltip||Crushed by aquatic pressure|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Stealth strike bricks)|
|Debuff tooltip||Excessive nutrients restrict your movement|
The Apoctolith is a craftable Hardmode rogue weapon that throws a gravity-affected abyssal brick that inflicts the Crush Depth debuff. Whenever the brick critically hits an enemy, the struck target loses 15 defense, which cannot stack with itself.
Performing a stealth strike with the Apoctolith will cause the next brick to stun enemies with the Eutrophication debuff. The brick will also deal 125% damage and shatter on impact, creating 5 shards that deal 62.5% damage each.
Its best modifier is Flawless.
- Buffed damage from 120 to 220 and shot speed from 15 to 18, but nerfed use time from 24 to 30.
- No longer uses Sea Prisms in its recipe, and now uses 50 Voidstone and 20 Lumenyl in its recipe instead of 20 and 8.
- Brick now inflicts Crush Depth for 4 seconds instead of 5.
- Now uses 15 Sea Prisms in its recipe.
- 1.5.0.001: Stealth strikes now have a 125% damage modifier.
- 1.4.5.001: Introduced.