|Use time||16 Average|
|Tooltip||Fires a spread of brimstone beams|
|Inflicts Debuff||Brimstone Flames|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Incinerating both body and mind|
The Brimrose Staff is a craftable Hardmode wand. When used, it fires a single short laser beam that instantly splits into two beams, with the resulting beams also splitting into two more beams. There are a total of four splits, resulting in an immediate flower of 16 beam-endings being created a short distance from the player in the direction fired. The beams inflict the Brimstone Flames debuff, pierce infinitely although each segment will deal 20% less damage per hit if it pierces more than once. The beams will bounce off of tiles, causing subsequent splits to have skewed angles and be shorter in size.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Recipes: No result
- Buffed damage from 15 to 45.
- Segments now share 10 ID-static immunity frames and pierce infinitely, dealing 20% less damage per hit if a segment pierces more than once.
- Decreased sell price from 7 20 to 4 80 .
- 2.0.0.001: Nerfed damage from 20 to 15.
- 1.4.5.001: Resprited.
- 1.4.4.002: Greatly increased the range.
- 18.104.22.168: Fixed its held position.
- 22.214.171.124: Increased Brimstone Flames duration from 1.67 seconds to 2.
- 1.4.2.001: Nerfed damage from 27 to 20.
- 126.96.36.199: Resprited.
- 1.2.1.007: Resprited.
- 1.2.1.001: Nerfed damage from 32 to 27.
- 1.2.0.001: Nerfed damage from 38 to 32.
- 188.8.131.521: Nerfed damage from 47 to 38.
- 184.108.40.206: Nerfed damage from 67 to 47, but buffed mana cost from 16 to 14.
- 1.1.7: Introduced.
|Infernal Suevite • Unholy Core • Furniture • Charred Idol|
Brimstone Sword • Brimstone Fury • Burning Sea • Brimrose Staff • Igneous Exaltation • Brimblade