|Knockback||10 (Extremely Strong)|
|Use time||50 Snail|
|Tooltip||Launches a huge clam that stuns enemies for a short amount of time|
Starts being affected by gravity and does much more damage after being airborne for a while
|Debuff duration||1-2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Excessive nutrients restrict your movement|
The Clam Crusher is a Hardmode flail that is dropped by the Giant Clam mini boss in the Sunken Sea. It throws out a giant gravity-affected clam that will inflict the Eutrophication debuff onto enemies. The Clam will deal 4x as much damage if it is first fired into the air, then falls and lands onto an enemy. Once the clam hits a block or an enemy, it will retract back to the player.
Its best modifier is Godly. It cannot get modifiers that affect size.
- The Clam Crusher can additionally be obtained from Sunken Crates at a 7% drop chance in Hardmode after the Giant Clam has been defeated.
- The stun effect will not apply if any bosses are alive.
- 2.0.2.001: Decreased sell price from 7 20 to 4 80 .
- Buffed damage from 100 to 150.
- Increased damage multiplier while returning from 2.5x to 4x.
- No longer considered a nature weapon.
- 1.5.0.001: Now inflicts Eutrophication for 1-2 seconds instead of 0.5-1.
- 1.4.4.002: Nerfed damage from 140 to 100.
- 1.4.3.001: Flail now inflicts Eutrophication instead of Silva Stun and can now be inflicted on enemies with a Lifeform Analyzer rarity of 2 or higher.
- 220.127.116.11: Now counted as a nature weapon.
- 18.104.22.168: Now only inflicts Silva Stun if a boss isn't alive.