|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||26 Slow|
|Tooltip||Converts wooden arrows into electric bolt arrows that explode|
|Debuff duration||1 second (Bolt Arrow)|
|Debuff tooltip||Moving hurts!|
|Desert Scourge||1||25% / 33.33%|
The Barinade is a Pre-Hardmode bow that is dropped by the Desert Scourge. When Wooden Arrows are used as ammo, arrows are converted into electric bolt arrows that emit a small explosion upon contact with tiles or enemies.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- The name Barinade and the bolts it fires are a reference to the Barinade boss in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- 1.5.0.001: Now only converts Wooden Arrows.
- 1.4.4.001: Resprited.
- Nerfed use time from 20 to 26.
- Arrows now have knockback.
- Arrows now deal 60% base damage.
- Bolt arrow's explosion now pierces infinitely and grants 10 local immunity frames.
- Fixed unique arrows not being affected by the Archery Potion.
- 184.108.40.206: Projectiles now make sounds upon hitting blocks.
- 1.4.2.001: Arrows now deal ranged damage.
- Nerfed damage from 10 to 8.
- Resprited bolt arrows.
- 1.4.0.001: Now has new dust visuals for projectiles.
- Nerfed damage from 12 to 10, and shot speed from 18 to 14.
- Bolt Arrows deal 100% base damage instead of 50%.
- 220.127.116.112: No longer has knockback.
- Nerfed damage from 58 to 44 and shot speed from 24 to 18.
- Bolt arrows now deal 50% base damage.
- 1.1.5.095: Introduced.