The Mineral Mortar is a craftable Hardmode launcher that converts any suitable rockets into onyx bombs. When used, it charges up and fires a fast onyx bomb which is affected by gravity. These onyx bombs create a large explosion on contact.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
|Any Adamantite Bar||13|
- Onyx bombs only deal 80% damage to The Destroyer.
- Despite the fact that rockets are normally post-Plantera, players can craft rockets in Calamity by using 20 Empty Bullets and an Explosive Powder at an Orichalcum or Mythril Anvil.
- Unlike many rocket launchers, it will not deal any damage to the player.
- Buffed damage from 30 to 85, knockback from 5 to 20, and shot speed from 14 to 25, but nerfed use time from 33 to 60. It no longer inflicts Armor Crunch.
- No longer fires slow onyx bombs that explode into homing sharks on death.
- Now charges up to fire a fast onyx bomb which is affected by gravity. These onyx bombs create a large explosion on death, and are affected by all rocket types.
- Now inflicts Armor Crunch for 3 seconds.
- Decreased sell price from 7 20 to 4 80 .
- 1.5.1.001: Moved Adamantite Bar to the top of the recipe.
- 1.4.3.001: Adjusted holdout offset.
- Onyx bomb explosions now pierce infinitely and grant 10 local immunity frames.
- Resprited it, sharks and onyx shards.
- 188.8.131.52: Sharks now have afterimages.
- 184.108.40.206: Added a tooltip.
- 220.127.116.11: Resprited it, sharks and onyx shards.
- 1.4.2.001: Onyx explosions now deal ranged damage.
- 1.3.3.001: Buffed damage from 27 to 30.
- 18.104.22.168: Nerfed damage from 41 to 27.
- 1.1.5.0947: Introduced.
|Fragment • Arid Artifact|
Forsaken Saber • Mineral Mortar • Death Valley Duster • Relic of Ruin • Spirit Flame • Forgotten Apex Wand • Spear of Paleolith
Armor • Circlet