|Use time||28 Slow|
|Tooltip||Throws a holy flask of water that explodes into a sacred flame pillar|
The pillar is destroyed if there's no tiles below it
Stealth strikes create three flame pillars instead of one on impact
The bottle is surprisingly dusty
The Consecrated Water is a craftable Hardmode bomb. When used, a gravity affected flask is thrown that breaks upon contact with enemies and blocks. Upon breaking, the flask releases a 20 block high flame pillar that damages enemies and dissipates after three seconds.
Performing a stealth strike with the Consecrated Water will cause the next flask thrown to spawn two additional flame pillars to the left and right of the main pillar.
Its best modifier is Flawless.
|Any Adamantite Bar||5|
|Soul of Light||7|
- This weapon is a reference to the Holy Water sub-weapon from the Castlevania game series, and functions very similarly to it.
- 2.0.2.001: Pillars now grant 20 local immunity frames.
- 1.5.1.001: Now uses the rarity instead of .
- 1.5.0.001: Now uses 5 Adamantite or Titanium Bars and 10 Crystal Shards in its recipe instead of 5 Hallowed Bars and 20 Crystal Shards.
- 1.4.3.001: Added a sprite to Consecrated Flame Pillar.
- Nerfed damage from 55 to 48.
- Flame pillars no longer deal flat damage.
- 188.8.131.52: Now has a flavor tooltip.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.