|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||40 Extremely Slow|
|Tooltip||Throws a stardisk upwards which then launches itself towards your mouse cursor|
Explodes into 5 astral energy bolts if the thrower is moving vertically when throwing it
Stealth strikes rain astral energy bolts from the sky
|Inflicts Debuff||Astral Infection|
|Debuff duration||4 seconds (Disk)|
3 seconds (Energy bolts)
|Debuff tooltip||Your flesh is melting off|
The Heavenfallen Stardisk is a Hardmode post-Astrum Aureus rogue weapon that fires projectiles. It is always found inside the Dungeon's Astral Chest. Astrum Aureus must be defeated in order to open the Chest.
When fired, the main projectile flies straight upwards before flying in the direction of the cursor. If thrown and when it lands, the disk will split into 5 astral energy bolts that deal 50% of the main disk's damage.
Performing a stealth strike with the Heavenfallen Stardisk will cause astral energy bolts to constantly rain down from the sky as the resulting disk travels.
Its best modifier is Flawless.
- The weapon will not form its shards when hovering in a mount or with wings such as the Hoverboard.
- Nerfed damage from 115 to 90 and use time from 25 to 40.
- Nerfed amount of energy spawned on hits from 8 to 5 but they are now homing and deal 50% base damage instead of 40%.
- Stealth strikes no longer have a 125% damage modifier, has 100% chance to rain energy every 5 frames instead of 50%, and now rain down 1 energy instead of 1-3.
- The player is no longer required to be moving vertically during its impact to spawn energies, only when initially thrown.
- Decreased the main disk's lifespan from 10 seconds to 5, and the disk now initially scales with player velocity boosts.
- Decreased sell price from 12 to 9 60 .
- 1.5.1.001: Now inflicts Astral Infection for 4 seconds instead of 3.
- Stealth strikes now have a 125% damage modifier.
- 1.4.5.001: Fixed a grammar error in its tooltip.
- 1.4.3.002: Nerfed damage from 165 to 115, and use time from 23 to 25.
- Now has a stealth strike effect.
- Disk and energy now function in PvP.
- Buffed damage from 150 to 165.
- 184.108.40.206: Now inflicts Astral Infection.
- 220.127.116.11: Now has afterimages.
- 1.4.2.001: Introduced.