|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||0.15 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||16 Average|
|Tooltip||Fires a stream of leaves|
Press Right Click to fire a spore orb that explodes into a cloud of spore gas
The Blossom Flux is a Hardmode bow that is dropped by Plantera. It has two modes of attack: its primary fire (left-click) will shoot leaf arrows at a very high rate, and its secondary fire (right-click) launches a spore orb that travels in a wave pattern and explodes into spore clouds upon impact.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- Due to its incredible rate of fire and lack of inherent chance to not consume ammo, this weapon can drain arrow reserves extremely quickly.
- Conversely, the Endless Quiver is very useful when paired with the Blossom Flux.
- The primary fire has a fixed use time of 16 ticks, and the secondary fire has a fixed use time of 25 ticks; as a result, no modifier can increase or decrease the firing rate of the bow.
- The secondary fire's spore orbs can inflict critical hits upon striking an enemy, but the gas clouds emitted by the orbs cannot.
- Use Cursed Arrows or Venom Arrows with this weapon, as it does not gain any benefit from ammo choice besides raw damage.
- The velocity of the leaf arrows fired by Blossom Flux is low, but can be improved with speed-increasing modifiers such as Hasty or Rapid, with the Archery Potion buff, or by equipping the Magic Quiver.
- The Blossum Flux's color scheme is similar to that of Uelibloom equipment, although it cannot be crafted.
- Spore bombs now deal 400% base damage instead of 600%.
- Spore gases now deal 25% bomb damage instead of 50%.
- Fixed it spawning projectiles in the wrong place.
- Fixed spore bombs playing their explosion sound in the wrong place.
- 18.104.22.168: Arrows now have afterimages.
- 1.4.2.002: Fixed it dropping from Plantera's Treasure Bag in all difficulties.
- 1.4.2.001: Now drops from the Treasure Bag instead of directly from Plantera.
- 1.4.1.001: Resprited.
- 1.3.3.001: Buffed damage from 20 to 22.
- 1.3.2.001: Decreased drop rate from 10% to 1% .
- 1.3.0.001: Nerfed damage from 24 to 20.
- Buffed damage from 2 to 16.
- Spore Bombs now deal 800% base damage instead of 500%, and increased knockback from 5 to 60.
- Now only drops from Plantera, but increased drop chance from 0.2% / 0.22% in Prehardmode, 0.33% / 0.4% in Hardmode, and 2% / 2.5% post-Moon Lord to 2% / 2.5% at all times.
- Damage and knockback no longer scale with progression, and right click ability is no longer nerfed before defeating Plantera.
- 1.2.0.004: Spore Bombs now deal 500% base damage instead of 400%, and both projectiles are now faster.
- Increased drop chance from Plantera from 0.01% to 0.2% / 0.22% in pre-Hardmode, 0.02% / 0.022% to 0.33% / 0.4% in Hardmode, and 0.1% / 0.13% to 2% / 2.5% post-Moon Lord.
- Increased drop chance from normal enemies from 0.0002% to 0.001% during pre-Hardmode, 0.0004% to 0.002% in Hardmode, and 0.001% to 0.004% post-Moon Lord.
- 1.2.0.001: Nerfed damage multipliers from 2.25x to 2x after defeating Eye of Cthulhu, 3x to 2.5x after defeating Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu, 4x to 3x after defeating Queen Bee, 5x to 3.5x after defeating Skeletron, 9x to 5.5x after defeating Wall of Flesh, 9.7x to 6x after defeating The Twins, 10.4x to 6.5x after defeating The Destroyer, 11.1x to 7x after defeating Skeletron Prime, 16.1x to 12x after defeating Lunatic Cultist, 36.1x to 32x after defeating Moon Lord, 56.1x to 52x after defeating Providence, 76.1x to 72x after defeating Devourer of Gods, and 196.1x to 122x after defeating Yharon.
- Increased damage boosts gained after defeating King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu, Wall of Flesh, Lunatic Cultist, Moon Lord, Providence, Devourer of Gods, and Yharon.
- Increased Spore Bomb's damage from 300% base damage to 400%.
- 22.214.171.1249: Reduced damage boosts gained after defeating Lunatic Cultist, Moon Lord, Providence, and Devourer of Gods, and increased damage boost gained after defeating Yharon.
- 126.96.36.1991: Decreased drop chance from bosses after defeating Moon Lord from 0.5% / 0.66% to 0.2% / 0.25% .
- Nerfed base damage from 3 to 2.
- Increased damage buffs after defeating Lunatic Cultist, Moon Lord, Providence, Devourer of Gods, and Yharon.
- Decreased drop chance from normal enemies in Hardmode from 0.001% to 0.0004%, and post-Moon Lord from 0.005% to 0.001%.
- Decreased drop chance from bosses after defeating Moon Lord from 0.66% / 1% to 0.5% / 0.66% .
- Resprited leaf arrows and spore bombs.
- 188.8.131.521: Now uses vanilla's built-in bools to alter stats instead of custom ones.
- 184.108.40.2069: Optimized alt fire code.
- 220.127.116.111: Introduced.