|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||24 Slow|
|Tooltip||Throws a bomb that explodes into a bubble which deals extra damage to enemies|
Stealth strikes are faster and explode into 5 bubbles
The Seafoam Bomb is a Pre-Hardmode non-consumable bomb. Upon use, it throws a bomb that travels a small distance before being affected by gravity. Upon hitting a tile or enemy, the bomb explodes into damaging bubbles which ignore enemy immunity frames.
Performing a stealth strike with the Seafoam Bomb causes the next bomb thrown to move faster and explodes into five bubbles instead of one.
Its best modifier is Flawless.
- This is a very useful weapon for starting Rogues because it does good damage and can clear out clustered enemies.
- 2.0.1.001: Now uses 1 Pearl Shard in its recipe.
- 1.4.3.002: Nerfed damage from 16 to 12, and use time from 22 to 25.
- 1.4.3.001: Now has a stealth strike effect.
- Nerfed damage from 18 to 16, and use time from 17 to 22.
- Explosions now grant 10 local immunity frames.
- 1.4.2.002: Bubbles now deal 40% base damage instead of 50%, and now pierce 3 times instead of infinitely.
- 1.4.2.001: Introduced.
|Prism Shard • Sea Prism • Brick • Navystone • Furniture • Navy Fishing Rod|
Seashine Sword • Riptide • Aquamarine Staff • Aquashard Shotgun • Seafoam Bomb