|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Use time||45 Extremely Slow|
|Tooltip||Throws a heavy, gravity-affected hammer that will return to you after striking an enemy|
Consecutive hits call down more and more lunar flares from the sky
After hitting five times, the hammer supercharges with lunar energy to pulverize your target
The Stellar Contempt is a craftable post-Moon Lord melee weapon which is an upgrade to the Fallen Paladin's Hammer. It throws a fast gravity-affected hammer which passes through tiles. Upon hitting an enemy, it slows down and starts returning to the its user, capable of piercing infinitely on its return. Each hit reduces the damage of subsequent hits by 10%. Initial hits leading up the fifth strike gain an increasingly higher pitched hit sound and summons one additional lunar flare from the sky which deal 10% of the weapon's damage. Every five successful strikes launches itself upwards instead of summoning lunar flares and returning to the player. The hammer then supercharges, increasing in size and homes into an enemy after 0.92 seconds. The supercharged hammer deals 600% of the weapon's damage and explodes on hit, shaking the screen and dealing an additional 300% of the weapon's damage to all enemies in a massive radius.
Its best modifier is Godly. It cannot get modifiers that affect size.
|Fallen Paladin's Hammer||1|
- In the get fixed boi seed, the normal and supercharged hammer hit sounds are replaced by tubular bell sounds and pan hit sounds respectively.
- Resprited spectral hammer.
- Fixed its damage falloff applying to the initial hit.
- 2.0.3.003: Fixed it not having decreased volume on its charge sound.
- 2.0.3.002: Echo hammers now take 0.7 seconds to begin homing instead of 0.92, and now decelerate more heavily as they are spawned. Adjusted their backup homing motion to be faster.
- Buffed damage from 300 to 650, knockback from 9 to 28, and shot speed from 18 to 25, but nerfed use time from 13 to 45.
- No longer throws a hammer that functions like a boomerang and spawns lunar flares on hits.
- Now throws a fast hammer that rains lunar flares and returns to the player on enemy hits. The more hits landed, the more lunar flares are rained.
- After landing a hit with the hammer four times, an echo hammer is spawned which briefly charges up before quickly homing in, dealing 600% base damage and exploding on hit, and the hit counter is reset.
- Hammer now inflicts Nightwither for 4 seconds instead of 8 at night.
- Now exclusively deals melee damage.
- Nerfed damage from 350 to 300.
- Rogue variant can now trigger universal stealth strike effects.
- Now uses 5 Luminite Bars in its recipe instead of 10.
- 1.4.3.001: Hammer now functions in PvP.
- Nerfed damage from 575 to 350 for the melee variant, and 325 for the rogue variant.
- On-hit lunar flares no longer deal flat damage.
- 126.96.36.199: Fixed thrown item using an outdated sprite.
- Introduced a rogue variant.
- Now requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.