This item is dedicated to: Shotgun Angel
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||24 Slow|
|Tooltip||Each shot casts a radiant beam of holy light from the sky|
Converts musket balls into illuminated bullets
'Fighting 'til the war's won'
|Inflicts Debuff||Holy Flames|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Bullet)|
3 seconds (Laser)
|Debuff tooltip||Dissolving from holy light|
The Angelic Shotgun is a craftable post-Moon Lord gun. Each time the weapon is fired, it shoots eight bullets and summons a radiant beam from the sky towards the cursor. The beam deals three times the damage of an individual bullet and pierces infinitely through both enemies and walls. If Musket Balls are used as ammo, the bullets are replaced with special illuminated bullets. Both the illuminated bullets and the beam inflict the Holy Flames debuff onto enemies.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
|Core of Sunlight||7|
- The item's tooltip is a reference to the song "Angel with a Shotgun" by The Cab.
- 2.0.3.003: Resprited.
- Buffed Illuminated Bullet velocity multiplier from 2x to 4x.
- Now inflicts Holy Flames for 2 and 3 seconds instead of 6 and 10 from bullets and beams respectively.
- Buffed damage from 90 to 96.
- Radiant beam projectiles now grant enemies 20 local immunity frames instead of 10.
- Now only converts Musket Balls.
- Nerfed damage from 180 to 90, use time from 14 to 26, bullet count from 8 to 5-7, bullet speed from 13 to 12, and laser damage from 500% base damage to 300%.
- Reduced shotgun spread range by 13.33%.
- Decreased sell price from 28 to 24 .
- Fixed laser not benefitting from increased ranged damage.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.