|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||12 Fast|
|Tooltip||Fires a swarm of bees and wasps|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds (Bee)|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Inflicts Debuff||Acid Venom|
|Debuff duration||1 seconds (Wasp)|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
The Swarmer is a craftable Hardmode magic gun and is the upgrade to both the Bee Gun and the Wasp Gun. Like its predecessors, it rapidly fires homing bees and wasps that dissipate upon damaging enemies and touching tiles.
Its best modifier is Mythical. However, the weapon's knockback will not be affected due to already being 0.
- The Swarmer is affected by the Hive Pack.
- Nerfed damage from 40 to 36, use time from 8 to 12, and mana cost from 7 to 14.
- Wasps no longer inflict Poisoned.
- 2.0.2.001: Now uses 6 Stardust Fragments in its recipe instead of 20 Vortex Fragments.
- Decreased Venom duration from wasps from 2 seconds to 1.
- Moved Vortex Fragment to the bottom of the recipe.
- No longer considered a nature weapon.
- 1.5.0.001: Buffed damage from 30 to 40.
- 184.108.40.206: Resprited.
- 220.127.116.11: Added a tooltip.
- 1.4.1.001: Now affected by items which affect bee projectiles.
- 1.4.0.001: Resprited.
- 1.3.3.001: Buffed damage from 27 to 30.
- 1.2.1.001: Nerfed damage from 36 to 27.
- 1.2.0.003: Decreased the damage boost its bees gain from bee damage boosting accessories.
- Nerfed damage from 45 to 36.
- Now uses 20 Vortex Fragments in its recipe instead of 10.
- 18.104.22.1681: Removed tooltip "They're in my eyes! Fires clouds of wasps and bees".
- 22.214.171.124: Now requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- 1.1.7: Fixed a hold offset issue.
- 126.96.36.199: Resprited.
- 1.1.6: Introduced.