The Entropic Claymore is a craftable Hardmode broadsword that autoswings. When swung, it releases four to five plasma balls that home into enemies. The projectiles cannot pierce through walls or enemies. There are three different sizes that can randomly be picked at an equal chance, each with identical behavior but different damage output. Large balls deal 80% of the weapon's base damage; medium balls deal 65% and small balls deal 50%.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
- 2.0.1.002: Decreased sell price from 19 to 16 .
- Renamed from "Xeroc Greatsword" to "Entropic Claymore".
- Projectiles now deal 50%, 65%, or 80% base damage depending on size rather than 75%.
- No longer inflicts Cursed Inferno.
- 1.4.3.002: Nerfed damage from 95 to 90, and use time from 24 to 25.
- 1.4.3.001: Swing now functions in PvP.
- 18.104.22.168: Adjusted the lighting for projectiles.
- 22.214.171.124: Improved the visual of projectiles.
- Decreased Cursed Inferno duration from plasma balls from 6.67 seconds to 5.
- Reworded tooltip to say it fires a spread of homing plasma balls instead of directly saying it fires them.
- 1.2.2.007: Resprited.
- 1.2.1.001: Nerfed damage from 113 to 95.
- 126.96.36.1995: Resprited.
- 188.8.131.521: Decreased plasma ball's dust size.
- 184.108.40.206: No longer uses Spectre Staff in its recipe.
- 220.127.116.11: Now requires an Ancient Manipulator to craft instead of a Hardmode Anvil.
- 18.104.22.168: Resprited.
- 1.1.5.08: Now requires a Hardmode Anvil to craft instead of a Particle Accelerator.
- 1.1.5.05: Fixed plasma balls interacting strangely with tiles.
- 1.1.5: Fixed plasma balls not dealing melee damage.
- 22.214.171.124: Fixed projectiles gaining ludicrous amounts of speed when homing in on an enemy.
- 1.0: Introduced.
|Blob • Construct • Genesis Pickaxe|
Entropic Claymore • Dead Sun's Wind • Tome of Fates • Shard of Antumbra • Star of Destruction
Empyrean armor • Exodus Wings • Dark Matter Sheath