Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||20 Average|
|Tooltip||Fires an inaccurate spread of fireballs|
The brimstone sac appears to contain fuel
'Revenge is a dish best served flaming hot'
|Inflicts Debuff||Brimstone Flames|
|Debuff duration||1 second (Main Red Fireball)|
0.5 seconds (Split Red Fireball)
|Debuff tooltip||Incinerating both body and mind|
|Inflicts Debuff||On Fire!|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds (Main Orange Fireball)|
2 seconds (Split Orange Fireball)
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
- A gravity affected fireball that lingers for a short amount of time after halting.
- A fireball that splits into three fireballs after traveling a short distance.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- Unlike other flamethrowers, this weapon does not consume ammo, also lacking an equipped "tank." This is likely intentional, as referenced by the weapon's description with the line "The brimstone sac appears to contain fuel".
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- Now inflicts Brimstone Flames for 1 second with primary fireballs and 0.5 seconds with split fireballs.
- Orange flame now inflicts On Fire! for 2 and 3 seconds for split and main flames respectively instead of 4.
- Red flame now inflicts Brimstone Flames for 1.5 and 2 seconds for split and main flames respectively instead of 4.
- 1.5.0.001: Decreased hook rate from 6% to 5% in Pre-Hardmode, and it now has a 3% hook rate in Hardmode.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.