The Crimson Crusher Blade was a craftable Pre-Hardmode broadsword. When swung, it emitted faint blood particles and inflicted the Ichor debuff upon striking enemies. While no bosses were alive, critical strikes caused by this weapon reduced the target's base contact damage by 5.
Its best modifier was Legendary.
- The amount of contact damage reduction would scale with difficulty.
- Enemies with 5 or less contact damage could only be reduced up to 1 instead of nullifying damage completely.
- It was considered a good early game weapon due to its high damage and low crafting cost.
- It was the Crimson counterpart to the Corrupted Crusher Blade.
- Despite the Corrupted Crusher Blade emitting light while swung, the Crimson Crusher Blade did not.
These history sections are still a work-in-progress, and may not yet contain changes relevant to the current version of the Calamity Mod.
- Now inflicts Ichor for 2 seconds instead of 5.
- Now uses the rarity instead of .
- Buffed damage from 38 to 40 and it now has a 125% size modifier.
- Now inflicts Ichor for 5 seconds instead of 2.
- Nerfed damage from 41 to 38. Reduced contact damage reduction from 10 to 5, and Ichor duration from 3 seconds to 2.
- Contact damage reduction effect no longer works while a boss is alive.
- Fixed it repeatedly reducing the target's contact damage, and reducing contact damage below zero.
- 220.127.116.11: Now lowers enemy defense and inflicts Ichor.
- 18.104.22.168: Buffed damage from 38 to 41, use time from 33 to 27, and knockback from 6.5 to 7.
| Historical Content |